𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2

It's been about a week since I've seen Jaden. My dad came home the next day to check on me, I told him I was fine and that nothing happened.

On the news there were many reports about him, and there was a reward for finding him. I suspected that I wouldn't see him again cause it would be to risky but god I missed him. I missed touch, his voice, his body on mine, but all I had was the memory.

It was around 7:30 at night, my mom was at work and so was my dad. I decide to go for a run because the sun was setting I felt motivated. I changed, put my shoes on, grabbed my phone and head phones and left. It was a nice day, the weather wasn't to cold and the breeze was nice.

I finished my run coming up the driveway into my house, something felt off, but I didn't know why. I went upstairs grabbing my towel and heading into the shower, I felt gross and sweaty so I wanted to take a quick shower. I got out and went to my closet, my closet was connected to my bathroom. I changed into a white cami and grey sweat shorts and left my closet, once I came out of the bathroom I turned out the lights and froze, something or someone was on my bed, I nearly passed out, it was pitch black so I couldn't see shit. I took a deep breath turning my phone flash on and pointed it towards my bed.

"Did you miss me?" Jaden said with a smirk laying on my bed. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Maybe." I said my heart still pounding a bit, as he flicked on my bedside lamp.

"I didn't now you ran. Your pretty fast." He said sitting up still looking at me, his hair falling a bit in front of his face. He saw me running?

"Wait, how long have you been watching me?" I asked confused.

"Not to long, I saw you walk out the front door and start running, your ass looked really nice in those leggings. And you probably shouldn't leave your door unlocked." He said smiling up at me.

"What if my parents were home? I'm sure they wouldn't have like seeing someone break into there house." I said crossing my arms.

"Oh please, you think I'd just walk into your house with seeing if someone was home? I've been waiting for days to come and see you baby. I've missed you." He said standing up and coming over to me. I can't lie, I fucking missed him too.

"Oh really? How long have you been sitting here for?" I asked.

"Long enough to see you strip to get in the shower." He smirk tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Can't believe you didn't even see me." He said leaning in attaching his lips to mine, I kissed back of course moaning about as his hand travelled up my thigh. He lifted me up like it was nothing and laid me down on my bed, moving his hand even higher up my thigh and reaching into my underwear, I moaned at the feeling, the butterflies I had right now was unbelievable. He pushed my underwear aside and stuck a finger in me, I groaned and he smirked against my lips. He moved his lips down my neck leaving kissed down to my boobs, he took his other hand and pulled my shirt down sucking on my nipple, I moaned throwing my head back. He moved his fingers faster as I felt my my high approaching.

"Fuck jaden I'm gonna cum." I said moaning, he moved his fingers faster as I felt my legs shake as I released. He pulled his fingers out and kissed me, which turned into a powerful make out session, I grabbed his shirt flipping him over making him look at me shocked. 

I moved my way down to his shorts pulling them down along with his boxers as his dick popped out hitting his stomach, he groaned. I forgot how big he was. I grabbed his dick felling how hard he was and moved my hand up and down a few times before rapping me mouth around the tip. He grabbed my hair and formed it into a ponytail as he threw his head back into my pillow.

"Fuck y/n." He moaned as I took more of him in my mouth, he pushed my head down making me gag and him moan, the sounds coming out of his mouth were like music to my ears, I loved that I was the one making these sounds come out of his mouth. I kept bobbin my head up and down with help from him pushing my head down every so often.

"Shit baby I'm close." He said looking down at me, he pushed my head down and threw his head back and I felt warm liquid go down my throat, I pulled my head of him and wiped me lips with my thumb.

"Fuck." He whispered grabbing me and flipping us over and pulling my shorts and panties down, he lined himself up with me and thrusted into hard, I arched my back and he grabbed my hips forcing me down. He pounced into me as moans left our mouths, the way his hands grabbed my hips, the veins popping out of his arms, it was amazing. I felt my high approaching again and clenched my walls around him causing him to groan.

"Shit babe, I'm getting close." He said and pulled out of me flipping us over.

"Ride me." He said smirking, I lifted my hips over his and slowly sank down on him as we groaned, he placed his hand on my hips again as I bounced up and down with help from his hands guiding me, I threw my head back and clenched my walls as my higher came again, he thrusted his hips up into mine groan as we both reached our highs.

I hoped off him laying down on my bed beside him as we caught out breaths.

"Fuck that was great." He said turning to me kissing my lips again and grabbing my phone. He did something on it than gave it back to me.

"Text me when you need me, and I'll do the same." He smirked and winked as he placed his shorts and boxers back on climbing over top of me kissing me again before heading for the window, he turned back at me smirked and then hoped out. Just as he did the front door open and I could hear my moms heals clacking against the floor, I laid there on my bed trying to process what just happened, I smiled and try standing up but my legs were to shaky. Fucking Jaden.