𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 21

for the past week we got me new clothes, including a dress for prom which was tonight, we had also went back to my house when my parents weren't home to get my stuff. Jaden had been gone most of the week doing work things that I never bother asking about because I don't feel the need, I know what he does and that's good enough for me. Chloe said that my mom had asked if I was with her the night i left and she lied saying i was. I told Chloe everything and where i was staying. I stood in the bathroom getting ready, I had on a tight long blood red dress on that got lose below my waist and it went to my ankles, I was curling my hair when Jaden came into the bathroom leaning against the door frame.

"Holy hell you look hot." He said eye me up and down. I blushed. He came over to me wrapping his arms around my waist, he had on a black dress shirt and dress pants on, he looked hot. I put the curling iron down and unplugged it.

"Okay I'm ready." I said turning to him. He smirked kissing me picking me up and putting me on the counter.

"No jay were gonna be late." I said giggling as he kissed my neck. He groaned and rolled his eyes.

"And I care cause?" He asked backing up a bit.

"Well you may not care but I know my best friend does and I can't let her down so let's go." I smiled getting off the counter, he held  out his hand and I grabbed it. We walked out of the room and went out the apartment and to the car, we were going to pick up Chloe and Sam, yep Sam asked her to prom. We pulled up in front of Chloe's house as they came out and got into the car.

"oh my god Chlo you look so good." I said to her.

"says you." she said smiling at me.

We arrived at the school not to long after and got out of the car, Jaden came around opening the door, I smiled getting out as he held his hand out for me, I grabbed it and we walked towards the school. Prom wasn't one of the things I really looked forward too, but I had someone to go with and  Chloe had always wanted to go. We entered the gym and I saw a few people eye Jaden, he was obviously a new face and a hot one, we walked over to the side of the gym where the drinks were, the music was load, me and Chloe grabbed some drinks from the punch bowl.

"Do you think it's spiked?" She asked looking at me.

"I don't know, I think that shit only happens in movies." I said as I grabbed mine and Jaden's drink. I turned to walk over to Jaden to see him and Sam were talking, I went over to Jaden handing him a drink.

"Thanks babe. All though I thought it was my job to get the drinks." He said looking at me.

"Oh well you can get the next one." I said smiling and kissing his cheek. I looked around the gym realising this would be the last time I would be here, grad ceremony was yesterday and I went, my mom and dad were there. I got my diploma and left before my mom and dad could talk to me, I didn't want to see them. As I glanced around I noticed people looking at Jaden, more like girls looking at Jaden, I wasn't jealous thought, I was never jealous of the girl at my school, they may try and pick on you or make fun of you but it only effects you if you let it, all you do is smile and walk away.

"Hey sorry Jaden but this is mine and y/n song so I'm gonna steal your date real quick. Okay thanks bye." Chloe said grabbing my arm and dragging me to the middle of the gym before he could say anything. We danced like nobody was watching, literally, we were tweaking on eachother, and screaming the lyrics. I never had a plan to go to collage, but Chloe did, she was going next year, I was gonna miss her so much, but it wasn't like I wasn't gonna see her again, we made a promise to at least text everyday, one of my biggest fears leaving high school was that I would lose her, but  I would do everything in my power not to let that happen. When the song was over we kept dancing, like we didn't stop.

Eventually Jaden and Sam came and got us, a slow song was playing. Jaden placed his hand on my waist.

"Jaden I don't know how to dance." I whispered. He chuckled.

"No it's not funny it's embarrassing." I said looking at him.

"You had some good move a few seconds ago, just follow my lead." He said kissing my forehead. I placed my arms on his shoulder and moved my feet with his, following in his steps.

"How do you know how to dance?" I asked curious.

"My mom danced a lot when I was younger. Guess it's just in the genes." He said I laughed.

"What was your prom like?" I asked him, his eyes widened as he got lost in his thoughts, he smiled.

"Well that's a funny story, long story short my date and best friend ending up leaving together early and hooking up. It was a great night." He said sarcastically, my mouth dropped.

"I can tell." I said looking at him. He pulled me closer kissing me. We pulled away and look into each others eyes and admired each other's presence, I couldn't help but think I was falling in love with this man.