𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 19

I woke up the next morning around 10:30am, shit. I never came home and I'm late for school, I groaned trying to move but Jaden's  arms tightened around my waist.

"Jaden I have to get up." I said in a panic.

"No you don't." He said rolling over so I was now under him.

"I'm late for school and my mom is gonna kill me when she sees I'm not home." All thought I wasn't scared of my mom I was scared of what she'd do if she found out I didn't follow her rules.

"So?" He said burying his head in the crook of my neck, I smiled. I need to leave thought.

"No jay, I really have to go." I said he sighed getting up, I crawled out of bed grabbing the my under and his shirt putting them on. I grabbed the rest of my things and was about to walk out of the room when I heard Jaden call out.

"How do you think your gonna get home?" He said to me.

"Oh shit, can you give me a ride?" I smiled and him, he smiled back and nodded.

The ride was silent, I bit my lip as we got closer to my house. When Jaden pulled in the driveway before I got out he grabbed my wrist.

"Text me if you need me, don't hesitate." He said kissing me, I think he could tell I was nervous. I nodded getting out of the car, I braced myself, their car was in the driveway so I knew they were home, and I knew I was in shit. I opened the door to see my mom sitting on the shoe bench right in front of me.

"What the hell y/n?" She screamed, and I mean screamed.

"I told you not to leave this god damn house, and what do you do? Leave it! I'm sick of your bullshit. You bad mouth me and your father and think you can get away with anything! But no this time, your grounded. And I mean grounded. Your not talking your way outa things one." She said grabbing my phone.

"Go to your room." She said and I followed running up to my room and slamming my door. Fuck. I slid down the door holding my head in my hands. I guess what I did was bad, but come on now. I'm a teenager who's gonna disobeyed her parents here and there, I know that's no excuse but it's true. My whole life I have tried to do good for my mom and dad, but it always seemed to not be enough. I brought home good grades, I listened, and I never back talked, well up until now. I get my dad hated the fact that I was with Jaden but who is he to tell me anything about who I can and can't be with? I could hear my mom and dad talking downstairs, I opened my door quietly and crawled to the stairs to listen.

"What's her passcode?" I heard my dad say to my mom, I heard mumbling.

"How are we gonna get in then?" There trying to go threw my phone, parents like to go through there child's phone I get that, but that's a total invasion of privacy. If they had any questions they should have just came to me and ask but of course they're going to snoop through my stuff, lord only knows how many times they've gone through my room. I walked downstairs into the kitchen.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked them, my dad turned to look at me.

"None of your business, didn't your mom tell you to go to your room?" He asked but I ignored him.

" actually it is my business, you're going through my phone." I said to my dad.

"Don't talk back."  He said to me.

"It's my phone that I saved up for for months and payed for, you have absolutely no right to go thought it without my permission." I said to my dad, he stared at me.

"Actually he can do whatever he wants y/n, he's your father." She said turning to me.

"Mom you can't use the parenting excuse for everything." I said to her.

"Now give me my phone now please." I said now turning to look at my dad. He shock his head at me.

"Okay fine, you wanna know what you'll find on there? You'll find text from me and Chloe about random ass shit, you will find games, emails from school, photos, my social media's, and what I bet you were gonna go looking for text between me and Jaden. There happy now." I said reaching for my phone and snatching it from my dads hands, he look at me furiously.

"Give it back y/n, and the passcode too." He said holding his hand out. I shock my head taking a step back.

"Don't make me yell." He said through clenched teeth.

"I already told you everything you'd find." I said turning around and waking up stairs my dad yelling after me. I walked upstairs locking myself in the bathroom. My dad banging on the door. I quickly texted Jaden to come back and get me, I couldn't stay here anymore. I was in For hell of a ride if I did.