𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 22

We spent the last few hours dancing and overall having a good time, before everyone started leaving people got together to take photos, parents and teachers came to take photos of there kids and students. We left the school and headed out to Jaden's car.

"Let's get food." I said sitting in my seat.

"Oh my god yes I'm starving." Chloe said in the back, we pulled out of the school parking lot and headed downtown where all the restaurants were.

"What do you guys want?" Jaden asked us.

"Taco hell!" Chloe yelled from the back.

"Taco bell?" Jaden corrected looking at her in the review mirror.

"No it's called taco hell because man does it every fuck up your insides." She said with a sigh, laughter eruption from the car, but man did she ever love her taco bell.

"You got a point." Jaden said laughing. Jaden pulled into the Taco Bell parking lot, we all got out and walked in.

"Why is everyone starring at us." Chloe leaned over whispering to me.

"Maybe because we look like we just left a some ball." I said eyeing he dress up and down, she did the same.

"Oh right kinda forgot about that." She said, this girl confused me. We order our food sitting down to eat, nobody said much probably because everyone was hungry.

"How's your Taco Bell Chlo?" I asked shoving a fry in my mouth.

"Hell, and very good." she corrected me. I leaned over to Jaden's tray and grabbed his quesadilla taking a bit, he looked at me confused.

"What I wanted to try it." I said looking back at him.

"You literally have the same thing in front of you." He laughed, I shrugged my shoulders. We left Taco hell and got back in the car. Jaden drove back to Chloe's house to drop them off.

"I'm gonna blow." She said getting out of the car.

"I'm sure you'll be fine." I giggled, she shook her head fiercely. I smiled and she turned walking inside her house.

As we entered Jaden's apartment he grabbed my hand and lead me to the couch sitting us down.

"I'll be right back." He smiled before kissing my forehead and walking up stairs. He came back a few seconds later with his hand behind, I cocked my head to the side. He sat down beside me, looking at his watch for a few seconds. When the clock turned 12am he pulled out his hand from behind his back and handed me a small box.

"Happy birthday and graduation baby." Smiled at me, I opened the box and pulled back the tissue paper to reveal a pair of keys, car keys.

"Oh my god Jaden are you serious." He shock his head.

"You were talking the other day about how you have always want a car, so I thought why not get you one." He smiled at me, I was shocked.

"But jay, a car is not cheap." I said looking up at him.

"Y/n, does it look like moneys a problem to me?" He motioned his hand around his apartment, I looked around, he's got a point. I jumped on him straddling his legs and kissed him.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"Anything for you gorgeous." He said kissing me again, grabbing my hips and tracing my sides, he flipped us so I was under him he kissed down my neck, I moaned. He lifted up my dress and taking it off me leaving me in my bra and panties, he smiled coming back and kissing my lips, with Jaden I never felt the need to cover up, he made me feel safe and not judged. I slowly unbutton his shirt revealing is tone body, I ran my nails down his torso and through his abs, he groaned rolling his head back, he reached around my back making me arch it so he could unclipped my bra and slide it off.

He stood up pulling his pants and underwear down and crawled back over me, he removed my underwear and kissed me, I moaned as I felt him enter me, he kept his pace slow but not to slow, a normal speed. He slowly went fast as I ran my nails down his back most likely leaving nail marks, he rolled his eyes into the back of his head, I arched my back when he hit my g-spot, he kissed my neck groaned against me skin, I felt his trust get slowly and I could tell he was close, I arched my back again as we reached our highs, he pulled out and laid on top of me as we caught our breaths, I ran my fingers through his soft hair. He stood up grabbing his underwear and putting them on, he grabbed his dress shirt and my underwear helping me slide my underwear on, I then put his shirt on. He laid down on the L part of the couch opening his arms motioning for me to come lay with him and I did. He threw a blanket over us and turned on the TV. He held me and rubbed my back as my head rested on his chest. We laid here for what felt like hours like things, it was so nice and peace full.

"I love you." He spoke softly. I sat up looking at him, did I hear him right? He sat there looking at me straight faced until smiling giving me the answer I needed.

"I love you too." I said smiling back and kissing him, I knew I loved him, I had a strong feeling and connection to him that I had never had with anyone before. I could see myself with him for the rest of my life, I couldn't see myself anywhere else, he made me feel special, and most of all loved. I couldn't wait to see what the future brought us.

its time to forget the past and move on to the future.

Ya Well that's the end. Some of you might be mad and others may not care, but I didn't know what else to add. This was my first book ever and not gonna lie going off of the imagines I made I never thought that this would turn into a book. I hope you guys enjoyed it still. And stay tuned for the future cause I have been planning a new book that I am hella excited forrrrr ;))))

I love you all so much and thank you for all the support it means the world <33333

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝐼𝑛- 𝚓𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚛 🎉