𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5

I woke up on my stomach by the edge of the bed with the sun in my face, I groaned hitting my hand on the bed trying to find Jaden, I lifted my head when I didn't feel him and saw he wasn't there. Great. I rubbed my eyes getting out of bed and walking down the stairs.

"Jaden!" I called but got no response. I wanted into the kitchen and looked at the clock. 7:43am. I'm gonna be late for school.

"Shit." I went to turn around only to see a y'all man with blond curly hair standing by the counter, I jumped back pulling the shirt I was wear down a bit to cover me more so he didn't see anything.

"Oh hi um, you must be jadens boss." I said panicking. What am I supposed to do now? He said his boss wasn't going to be home and now I'm standing here half naked in his kitchen. Why the hell did he take me to his bloody bosses house?

"Yes I am. Jaden did mention there would be a girl here later but I didn't think she would be half naked in my kitchen." He laughed, I nervously laughed along.

"Ya sorry about that." I said looking down.

"It's okay, wouldn't be the first time this has happened." My heart dropped.

"Lots of my guys have girls in the house but never Jaden." He said. Thank god. I mean I know I'm probably not the only girl jadens been with but it kinda hurt at first to hear that he has had other girls here, but I'm the first. wait other guys? just as I was gonna ask Jaden walked into the kitchen.

"Hey James." Jaden said. James must be the name of his boss. James smiled and left the kitchen going lord knows where in this house.

"Hey princess." Jaden said walking up to me kissing me. I smiled.

"Hey, I need to get to school." I said, he rolled his eyes and picked me up placing me on the counter and stood in between my legs.

"Can't you just stay?" He said running his hand up my thighs, I tilted my head back. As much as I would love to stay my mom is probably worried. shit my mom.

" you know I would love to but I think I have to get home my mom might kill me." I said hopping off the counter and trying to find my way back to the room we slept in, he grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs to the room. He plopped down on the bed as I got dressed in my old clothes from yesterday.

"God your so hot." Jaden said smirking at me, I blushed. I pulled my hair back and grabbed the rest of my things.

"Can you drive me home please considering I don't know where I am and you know where my houses is." I smiled sitting on his lap. He rolled his eyes and laughed. We got up and walked to the car.

He took me back to my house and left cause he had some stuff to do. I wonder what he does for work? Like I thought he was a criminal the broke into people's homes, but nope mans has a job.

When I walked in the door my mom is getting ready to leave for work.

"Hey where were you all night?"She asked a relived look in her eyes.

"Me and Chloe we're up super late studying and got really tired and I just fell asleep at her house, sorry I didn't have time to text you." I lied.

"It's okay, as long as your okay." She smiled.

"Okay I'm off to work. Have a good day at school." She kissed my cheek and left for work.

I went upstairs and took a quick shower and got dressed. Chloe said she would pick me up so when she pulled up and I got in the car.

"So how was your talk with Mr.Ross." She said.

"Just him lecturing me about not talking back." I said grabbing the aux cord and played my music, I always do this when we are driving anywhere. She pulled into the parking lot so we got out of the car, she has math and I have gym in the morning so we went to our classes.

I went to the change room and got dressed in my gym clothes. The whole time when I was running all I could think about was Jaden. Not just about him but how this whole thing started, he broke into my house, and we slept together, not once, but three times. It's just crazy, and I let him take me to some strangers house and I only know his name. Everything happened so fast that I didn't even think about that. I need to get to know him more.

Hey y'all, I just want to say sorry it's a storyline gets confusing. I never expected to turn this into a book so I'm trying to piece everything together and have it makes sense. But I hope you guys are enjoying it ☺︎︎☺︎︎