𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4

It had been about 20 minutes of him driving, it was silent with the radio playing faintly in the background, it wasn't an awkward silence It was peaceful. He kept his had on my inner thigh for the whole ride, moving it back and forth every so often.

He got off the highway at some exit I have never heard of before. It was mostly in a wooded area with a long windy road, it was around five pm now so it was getting late.

"Will you please tell me where we are going?" I asked impatient clear in my voice. He chuckled and turned to me.

"Just somewhere." He said.

"You see I would love to take you back to your house and fuck you in your room but you said it yourself, your parents are home." He said so calmly, I shifted in my seat, not uncomfortably but more of a 'please touch me I need you' kinda shift and he knew it too.

He eventually pulled up to this huge house that was built far back into the wooded area we were driving in. He parked the car and got out and I followed, it was a very beautiful house but I was confused as to why it I was built in a forest. He went up to the door pulling out a key and unlocking it, so he must own the house or know the owner.

"Welcome." He said opening the door for me. I was in shock, the house was so big and beautiful.

"Is this your place." I asked in shock.

"More like my bosses house." He said walking up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my neck. I rolled my eyes into the back of my head.

"Why are we at your bosses house?" I asked biting my lip trying to hid my moan.

"Well this is were I am currently staying." He said turning me around to face him.

"Oh but don't worry, he's not home right now." He smirked lifting me up and taking me up stairs, we eventually enter a dark room light by a small light in the corner. He threw me on the bed climbing onto of me kissing my lips. He moved from my lips to my neck and down to my chest. I moaned at the feeling of his lips against my skin.

"Fuck I missed those moans." He groaned removing my shirt and then my bra, kissing my breast then sucking my nipples, I moaned pulling his hair as he continue down my breast to my stomach stopping him at my sweatpants, he pulled them down and started to touch my clit threw my panties.

"Fuck Jaden please." I moaned throwing my head back.

"What princess?" He said clearly smirking.

"Please touch me." I said looking down at him, he pulled down my thong and kissed my clit, I arched my back, he put both of his hands on my waist and pushed my back down, he begin sucking and licking my clit. I was moaning like crazy and pulling at his hair causing him to groan every so often, just as I was about to reach my high he stopped, I winced.

"Don't worry baby, I just want you to cum around me." He smirked pulling nome up and turning me around. I got on my hands and knees.

"Good girl." He said, I heard movement so I assumed he was getting undressed, I soon felt his hand place around my waist again. He teased my folds with his dick and then thrusted his hips into mine, I let out a load moan more like a scream and he moaned, he thrusted in and out of me in a fast pace. I soon lost balance and fell forward, he grabbed me pulling me up so my back was against his chest.

"God I missed you, I missed the feeling of my cock in your tight little cunt." He groaned in my ear. I couldn't form and words, I was in to much pleasure. I felt my high approaching again.

"Fuckk J I'm gonna cum." I moaned.

"Shit, cum for me baby." He said I felt his thrust get sloppier as we both reached our highs together. He let go of me as I flopped on the bed panting. He pulled out and I rolled on my back looking at him, he leaned down kissing me then grabbing me my underwear and his shirt, I got dressed as he put on his boxer and climbed into the bed with me. I curled up to him and he pulled me on top of him holding my waist as my head rested on his chest and arms around his neck.

"I missed you." I said half asleep. He chuckled.

"I missed you too baby." He kissed my head as I drifted to sleep with him holding me, it felt nice.