𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8

I woke up to feeling like someone was watching me, I groaned rolling over to see Chloe starring at me with a excited expression.

"Sooooo how was it?" She asked, I sat up yawning.

"It was fine, we talked and got to know each other more." I said smiling at the though of him. She smiled looking at me.

"Im happy for you girl, as long as he doesn't hurt you we're good." She said getting up.

"So wanna go get some food?" She asked walking to her bedroom door, I nodded my head.

After me and Chloe ate she dropped me off at my house, it was Saturday now so I had nothing to do but sit in boredom for the whole weekend. I walked out of my room and down to the living room. Nobody was home, I mean there wasn't any cars in the drive way.

I sat on the couch watching TV for a bit. I got off the couch and walked into the kitchen to make some food, I grab a pre made meal that you had to warm up in the microwave and ate it. After my lunch I walked upstairs to take a shower, I grabbed my clothes placing them on my bed and hoped in the shower.

Once I finished I dried my hair and covered my body with the towel and went out to change, as I was throwing my tank top on my bedroom doorknob turned and the door opened revealing Jaden. I smiled at him as he closed the door behind him.

"You know you should really lock your doors." He said sitting on my bed, I look at him confused.

"You came in threw the front door?" I said making my way over to him.

"Ya, didn't look like anyone was home so I was gonna wait for you. But look who's already waiting for me." He smirked pulling me on his lap. I laughed.

"Waiting for you? In my own house?" I said, he laughed.

"Maybe I was waiting for someone, just someone else." I said smirking getting off his lap and walking out of my bedroom. I heard footsteps follow.

"You better not have." He said a slight bit of aggravation in his voice. I smiled to myself and walked out to the living room. He grabbed my arm pushing me on the couch crawling over top of me.

"Remember what happened here a while ago?" He asked smirking.

"Ya, you gave me the scare of my life thinking you were gonna kill me." I said, he smirked leaning down to my neck kissing it making me groan.

"Oh I wasn't gonna hurt you, your to pretty too." He said moving his lips down to the top of my tank top, I arched my back as he pulled it down a bit just enough to kiss my breasts, he groaned as my coveted heat brushed against is now growing erection. He lift my top going down my stomach when all of the sudden I heard something fall to the floor, I gasped sitting up and looking in that direction to see my moms keys on the floor and her hands over her mouth with my dad standing behind her red as a tomato.

Oh shit, next parts gonna be interestinggg😏