𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 20

I rocked back and forth as I waited for Jaden to text saying he was here, it took about 30 seconds. I took my phone case off my phone and opened the door which my dad was still banging on to open.

"here dad you want my phone so bad? take it." I said chucking the phone case on my bed which made him look away as i ran around him and down the stairs and outside to Jadens car, i got in and he sped off, i sat there panting.

"what the hell happened?" he asked looking at me as i took a deep breath.

"my mom told me I was grounded and they wanted to go through my phone, I said no, I can't go back. well I don't wanna go back, and well i really shouldn't go back considering i just ran away from home. oh my god i just ran away from home, there gonna send the cops out for me aren't they?" i said in an obvious panic, Jaden just laughed. i guess i was over reacting.

"you'll be fine babe, you can just live with me." he said turning to me smiling, i turned to him.

"are you saying for me to move in with you?" i asked confused, I mean ya that would be awesome, but i never thought of that.

"ya, i guess i am." he smiled, i sat there for a second thinking about it, i smiled.

"well in that case, then yes i will move in with you." i said to him, he turned to me and kissed me, more like made out with me.

"jaden your gonna crash the car!" i said breaking the kiss laughing, he pulled away looking at the road.

"ya maybe i shouldn't kill my new roommate." he said winking at me. we arrived at his apartment, well i guess our apartment now, i was still a bit in shock, was i over exaggerating? i mean i kinda just ran away from home, i turn 18 in a few days so they can't really do much considering ill be an adult soon.

"i had a better plan about this but i need to ask you now because i can't wait anymore." he said turning to me holding my waist, i looked at him confused.

"y/n, lets make it official, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked smiling at me, i smiled mentally screaming.

"yes, i will be your girlfriend." i said wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him, i felt him smile into the kiss.

"took you long enough." i said breaking the kiss leaning my forehead on his.

"hey your under age still." he smirked at me.

"well that didn't stop you before did it?" i said looking at him.

"i guess." he laughed.