𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13

THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 1K READS <3333

I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon, I love bacon. I rolled over to my side the look at the clock 10:37am, I was late for school but oh well. I groaned getting out of bed grabbing his shirt putting it on and heading downstairs to the smell of the food, I smiled walking into the kitchen to see Jaden shirtless cooking. I walked up behind him wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing his back, he spun around picking me up and placing me the counter and kissing me.

"God did I ever miss you." He groaned into my lips.

"That makes to of us." I said smiling at him. He turned around going back to cooking, I walked out of the kitchen wandering around his place, it was big and clean, but kinda empty. He had furniture and a few pictures but other than that nothing.

"Babe foods ready." He called out from the kitchen. My heart dropped, babe? ya he calls me baby but never babe. I walked back to the kitchen to see him sitting at the counter.

"Babe?" I asked confused sitting beside him. He raised an eyebrow at me confused as well.

"Why'd you call me babe?" I asked, he smiled.

"Cause I felt like it." He said going back to eating his food, I didn't mind the name but we've never talked about a relationship, I guess the word just threw me off.

After breakfast I walked up stairs to take a shower, I grabbed a towel from under the sink and got in. I felt a hand come in contact with my ass making me jump, I turned around to see none other than Jaden standing behind me laughing.

"Haha very funny I almost slipped." I said smacking his chest trying not to laugh. I walked over to the shower getting in, he did as well.

"Don't worry I would have caught you." He said kissing me and pushing me against the wall. I groaned at the contact of his lips to my neck, he came back up kissing my lips again and pushing his dick on my core, I moaned I felt him smirk against my lips. He lined himself up with my entrance and thrusted into me making both of us moan.

"God your so sexy, you like when I fuck you huh?" He said in my ear. I nodded my head.

"Words baby." He said slowing down his pace.

"Fuck, yes Jaden." I said as he sped up again, he pulled out bending me over as I grabbed the shower door and pounded into me. I was a moaning mess, my eyes rolled back into my head as he pounded into me, he grabbed my hair forming it into a ponytail and pulled it, I clench my walls around his dick a few times, I felt him twitch in me as we both came.

"Shit I'm not gonna be able to walk soon." I said panting, he chuckled.

"Kay now get out I have to shower." I said.

After my shower I was getting dressed when Jaden walked into the room.

"Hey I need to go home." I said fixing my bra.

"Why?" He asked sitting on the bed.

"Cause I can't stay out forever, and I have school tomorrow. Can't be late again." I said turning to him as I put my shirt on.

"Yes you can, you can stay with me." He said pulling me on his lap.

"I wish, but I don't think my parents would like that." I said looking at him.

"Does it look like I care what your parents think?" He said giving me a serious face, I shook my head laughing. I stood up and walking out of the room, jaden followed behind. We left his apartment and got into his car. When we arrived at my house he kissed me goodbye.

"I'll pick you up from school tomorrow." He winked and drove away before I could say anything. I rolled my eyes smiling, I walked up to my front door bracing myself for what I was gonna walk into.