𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 9

I sat there with Jaden on top of me for a good few seconds before saying anything, I couldn't form words.

"Um hi guys." Is all I could say, my dad looked at me then at Jaden.

"Hossler?" My dad said furious, I looked at my dad then at Jaden confused. Is that his last name? How does my dad know him?

"Mark." Jaden said with a cocky look on his face looking at my dad, he got off me standing up.I was in shock, how the hell do they know each other?

"What the hell are you doing here? More importantly on top of my daughter?" My dad said throwing his bag on the ground and walking in the living room stand a few feet away from Jaden. Jaden laughed looking down shaking his head. I looked up to see my mom coming over grabbing my hand pulling me off the couch and to the other corner in the living room.

"Mom what's wrong?" I asked my mom because she had a terrified look on her face, before she could say anything Jaden started talking.

"Oh mark, just stopping by to see you, and fuck you daughter. She didn't tell you?" He said well smiling, he looked over at me, I stood there so confused. My dad balled his fist up and went to punch Jaden but he dodged it, Jaden then punched my dad. I gasped backing up. My dad stumbled back and went to hit him again. Eventually my dad ended up on the ground with Jaden on top of him.

"Stop!" I yelled at Jaden, my dad then flipped them over so he was on top and starting punching Jaden.

"Stop it!" I yelled running over to my dad trying to pull him off. But it was no use, my dad was bigger and stronger then me.

"Mark stop!" My mom yelled at my dad trying to form words as tears poured down her face, my dad looked up getting of and walking towards my mom, I kneeled down beside Jaden, he had cuts and bruises around his face. He sat up looking at my dad.

"Are you okay?" I asked kinda shaking from what just went down, he didn't even look or answer me.

"Get the hell out of my house right now." My dad said to Jaden. He stood up laughing and walked to the door and left. I sat there on the floor for a second but then got up and tried to run to the door but my dad grabbed me.

"Let go!" I yelled at him. He let go and I turned around.

"What the hell dad! Why did you do that?" I yelled at him. I need and deserved an explanation.

"It doesn't concern you. Now go up to your room and stay there. Don't contact or even see that boy again. You understand me?" He said looking at me, I was to fed up to say anything so I turned and walked up the stair to my room slamming my door.

What the hell just happened? I grabbed my phone and called Jaden, he didn't pick up. Fuck. I got up and paced back and forth for a bit, I need an answer, or even an explanation as to why that just happened.

I walked down stairs to see my mom on the couch biting her lip and my dad with his hands covering his face.

"Tell me." I said standing front of them with my arms crossed. My dad looked up.

"Tell you what y/n?" He asked.

"What the hell just happened? Why you too fought! I need answers!" I said getting angry. My dad rolled his eyes.

"Y/n, your a kid. This is personal. If anything I should be asking you why I walk in on him on top of you." He said, I rolled my eyes.

"A kid? Thanks dad. It's not your business to know about my relationship life." I said.

"Ya and it's not your business to know about my personal life. And no, you are not going to see him, talk to him, or sleep with him. You will have not relationship with him." My dad  yelled getting off the couch. He was right about the first part, not needing to know what happened between them because it's personal. But he can't tell me who I can and can't see.

"You know what that's fine. If you won't tell me I know who will." I said running to the front door grabbing keys and sliding on my shoes.

"Y/n don't you dare!" My dad yelled at me running after me. But it was to late, I got in the car and drove off.