The End

Hello, friends!
So, our story has come to an end. I'd like to thank all of you for reading my story.

Honestly, never in my wildest dreams did I imagine someone reading something I wrote, and liking it.

I'd like to point out that I am well aware that there are many loopholes in this story, and that somethings don't quite add up.
If you didn't notice them, feel free to go back and look. I personally find them kind of funny.

That being said, I don't think I will be editing this story. It's the first complete story I've ever written, and I think I want to keep it as is. That might change someday, but not today.

If you liked this story, I'd appreciate it if you voted, shared, commented. You know the drill. I fully accept criticism too, so feel free to point out to me things you didn't quite like, or things you think I could improve on.

Like I mentioned before, English isn't my first language, so as much as I've tried I'm sure there are some grammatical mistakes. Sorry for those, I know how bothersome they can be.

I could not tell you how much I enjoyed writing this story. Your support made it even better. At some points, this story felt like it was writing itself. I'm sure writers know what I'm talking about.

So, thank you, for joining me and the characters on this journey. It's been a long one, but part of every journey is the end.

So, goodbye friends. I'll see you soon.