Chapter 23

Sidharth : So what will be your dicision!?

Shehnaaz : Can we talk about it later!?

Sidharth nodded. He gives her some personal space to think about her matter.

Shehnaaz : Sidharth... Can you drop me at Art Gallery!?

Sidharth : Take rest today..You should join from tomorrow.

Shehnaaz : No...I really want to go please.

She want to work and forget about shrey. Everytime her mind remind her of shrey. Memories with shrey revolves around her mind. She jst want to make her busy in her work.

Sidharth : okii...get ready

Shehnaaz nodded.

In Art gallery

Shehnaaz check her phone and find so many calls of Akshi.

She immediately call akshi. Akshi pick up the call.
Shehnaaz : Hello
Akshi : Hey Shehnaaz... How are you now!? Am so worried for you babe.

Shehnaaz confused and said : Ya m fine now. Who tell you!?
Akshi : You didn't pick my call. So first I call shrey to ask about you. But he too didn't know. Then I call Sidharth. He tells me that you are not fine nd you are at his home with aunty.
Bro then I feel relaxed.

Shehnaaz : ohh Oki.
Akshi : Why you sound so slow!? Something happen!?
Shehnaaz : No..no nothing like that.
Jst minor headache.
Akshi : Shehnaaz....Are you really fine!? I mean you hide something from us..Right!?
Shehnaaz : Nhii Akshi aisi koi baat nhii hai. Nothing to hide yr.

Akshi : Shehnaaz jhoot bolna nhi atta to mat bol na.
Do you know me and Suffiyan find something fishy from that get together day. You and Shrey are not doing well!? Is that right!?

Shehnaaz : Ya it's jst small fights. You know na.
Akshi : Yaa I know . Then what about You and Sidharth. I mean shrey don't know about you yesterday but Sidharth know!?

Shehnaaz : Shrey saath hoga to btayega na.
Akshi confuse and ask : What!?
Shehnaaz : Akshi I really don't feel to be talk about this right now. I don't want to be rude but please.
Her voice choked while saying.

Akshi panics : Shehnaaz...Are you Oki!? Take your time babe. Whenever you feel you call me . Me and Suffiyan there for you. Okii.

Shehnaaz jst hummed and cut the call.
She starts crying after the call. She don't want to tell lie to her best friends. But she jst want to make sure about her dicision.

She get frustrated. She just want to relax herself. She wipes her tear.
She arrange the canvas and colors. Then she take a cloth and tie on her eyes.

Before starting she remembers the best things happened in these days

Smile appears on her lips. She start split out her feelings on her canvas.