Chapter 9

Hashir's P.O.V

It was Saturday morning. Only a day was left in the party and I was freaking annoyed as I had to look over all the preparations and that too in a very short span of time.

I have trust issues. I don't trust anyone easily. In my whole staff I only trust Dr. Amna and Dr. Abis. They're the only people whom I trust regarding this hospital. And the fact that I don't trust easily always increase my load of work. As I'm always unsatisfied until I check everything myself. And now I was cursing myself for my extra careful nature as I had to do a lot of work.

I haven't even seen Dua yet. Her shift starts at nine in morning. It was almost nine. Meaning she must've reached hospital and she must be in her ward. I really wanted to go and had a glimpse of her. I haven't seen her for five days and I missed her crazily. And I wanted to bang my head somewhere because I couldn't decide whether I hate her or have freaking crush on her.

I was sitting in my office going through some files related to the party when I found out that one file was missing. I groaned internally and got up to get the file. After looking into the cabinet for half an hour I found it curled into the side of upper cabinet. I tried to pick it up but along with a file a heavy weight fall on me hitting my head and forhead. I almost stumbled to ground but stabilised myself holding the cabinet door.

I touched my forehead and hissed at the stinging pain I felt. A lab instrument had fallen on me. It was all metal and that's why I got a deep cut on my forehead and it was hurting like hell. Before I could go to washroom and inspect my wound the door of my office banged open and Dua barged inside.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know someone's inside."
She apologized when she saw me in front of her clutching my forehead.
We both froze looking at each other. She was looking so beautiful in her purple frock and black tights with a purple matching dupatta on her head. Her hair were tied in a high pony tail with some strands falling on her forhead while she looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes. She was looking ethereal.

"I didn't know you're back"
She softly whispered breaking the eye contact and I came back to my senses and realized what I was doing.
I cleared my throat and said back in hard voice.
"You didn't wanted me to come back. Right?"
I asked looking at her and she flinched at my rude behaviour and instead of retorting back like I expected looked at me with a concerned look.

"Are you alright? What happened to your forehead. It's bleeding a lot"
She said dismissing my earlier question and I scoffed at her fake concerned voice.

"You must be happy that I'm hurt right? After all you always wish for me to get hurt"
I said rudely and her blue eyes turned to furious ones in place of concerned ones.
"Why are you always so rude and arrogant. I was just asking for your sake. I'm concerned about you."
She yelled furiously and now I was equally angry.

"Oh really you're concerned. Then do the honours to bandage my forehead with your soft delicate hands"
I said sarcastically mocking her and she was seething in anger at my mocking tone.

Dua's P.O.V

This man. Uhh. I hate him. I thought in my mind. I was being polite to him and he was being rude. First he was consoling his girlfriend in front of me then he suddenly disappeared for days and now he was insulting me. I was concerned for him as he had a deep cut on his forhead and it was bleeding badly but Enough is enough now. I was seeing red at his arrogant behaviour.

"I'm not your personal doctor. And why the hell you want me to bandage your forhead when you have long list of girls to do it for you."
I said glaring at him who was surely unfazed at my words as a smirk formed on his face at my words.