Chapter 5

Hashir's P.O.V

She left hurriedly and I could see the hurt on her face and I couldn't help but clench my jaw at that. Five years have passed and I haven't been able to forget her. And I know I can never. Her tears and hurt face can still make me restless while on the other hand I want her to cry blood. I want to hurt her so bad but her tears make me weak  I myself don't know what to do.

I held my head in hand which was exploding from the bloody headache. It's been only two weeks since she have arrived here and from two weeks I've been restless. I tried to avoid her So I don't do something irrational but it's getting impossible. I went to my office and ordered coffee for me. Suddenly my mobile rang and I smiled seeing the caller ID.

"Hey lil bro"
I said cheerfully attending the call.
It was Saad's call. My little brother. He was living in America. After Sara auntie my stepmother and Saad's biological mother passed away from cancer. He moved to Dubai. He was eighteen by that time. He completed his studies there and started buisness there. Being at twenty four he's a very successful businessman now. He run two famous companies there.

Being so far we're still closer than ever. He's my little brother and is my all family I have left except father. We talk to eachother almost daily. He always share everything with me. I have always tried hard not to make him feel alone. He consider me a fatherly figure altough I'm only four and half year elder to him. I often visit him in Dubai and he too visits me here whenever he get time.

I talked to Saad for sometime and my mood got a little better after talking to him. I already knew that it was hard for me to have a control over my emotions when she was in the same hospital working with me but I didn't knew it would be that difficult.

Dua's P.O.V

It's been about two weeks Hashir gave us the responsibility of the party and all was going well. Me and Hashir had some little encounters after the whole incident that happened that day but we both ignored eachother. Also I was so much engrossed in preparation and my daily duties that it was easy not to think about him as I had so much to do.

It was also a busy day for me. I was sitting in my office going through the invitations that we had to send when suddenly someone knocked at my door. I gave the permission to enter without looking up who's there since I assumed it must be Aina or Laiba since they told me they'll be here to help me with the invitations.

"Uhmm... Uhmm"
The intruder coughed to get my attention and I froze listening to that voice since it was none other than Hashir.
I stood up quickly from the chair and looked at him.

Like always dressed in his formal jeans and white shirt he was looking so hot. His hair were dissheavled and eyes had bags under it indicating that he wasn't getting much sleep. He coughed again and I jerked myself out of my thoughts.

"Is there anything I can do for you?"
I asked him politely. I was getting confused as why he was here and what did he want from me.
"I want to see all the invitations. There's some people I want to add in the guest list"
He replied sitting on the chair placed besides the table and I nodded my head and got up to give him the list of invitation.

He told me about the other people he wanted to invite and we sat there working for about two hours without any harsh words throwing at eachother. When we were done he got up to left the office but before he could get up the door was knocked again.
Before I could give the permission the person on the other side opened the door entering the office only to froze on the spot.

Umar who had barged into my office without permission looked at me and then at Hashir whose face only held seriousness and nothing else. He glared at Hashir who too glared back at him and left without saying a word.
"What the hell was that Umar? How can you enter someone's office without permission?"
I shouted at Umar after Hashir was out of sight.