Chapter 34

Dua's P.O.V

"Court hearing? About what?"
I asked slightly surprised at his words and he turned me around.

"About our divorce case."
He whispered and I could only nod at him. I was aware of it. Since my father already informed me. But I didn't know he was specifically talking about it. But I already knew it was gonna be difficult.

"It's gonna be alright. I'll be with you."
He whispered and I looked at his chest.

I didn't know what I was gonna do. The reason of my constant tension about his return was also linked with it.

I didn't know how but Hashir had already delayed our case for two months. And I knew it couldn't be delayed anymore. But going with Hashir was gonna prove that I was happy with him and don't want divorce. Earlier when I didn't know when he was gonna return I didn't know how to tackle the situation but now when I already knew I was getting cold sweats.

The problem was my father. He would know that I've fooled him and all that engagement drama was a sham. I don't know how he's gonna react and what he'll do to me but I know that whatever would that be it won't be good. Most likely he's gonna disown me. But I don't care about that. What I care about is what he'll do to my mother? But my mother has already reassured me that she'll be fine.

"I promise. You and your mother will be fine."
Hashir probably understood my dilemma and reassured me to which I could only nod at him.

"Hey love! look at me."
He whispered and I looked into his deep blue eyes. He was looking so calm and composed and that somehow eased me.

(Slightly mature content. Read at your own risk. Those who skip can continue after the dotted line.)

I kept looking at his face and brought my hands to his cheeks. His stubble prickled underneath my fingers and I let out a deep sigh at the sensation.

He leaned down to me and Jammed our lips together. His hands started to explore my neck and back and he angled my face slightly and deepened the kiss. I let out a slight moan when he sucked my lower lip. The light strokes of his tongue were making me feel lightheaded.

The ever so soft kiss turned passionate and wild in seconds when he gave me a bite on my lips and then soothed it with his tongue the next second.

We broke the kiss in need of air and I was sure that my lips must be swollen from his harsh yet delightful treatment but he wasn't done yet.

He again kissed me after I have barely recovered and his lips didn't just stop there. He trailed kisses down my jaw to the lower neck.

He bite my collar bone and slightly sucked it and I let out a deep moan. His hands have reached inside my shirt and were busy in caressing my bare stomach and back. Suddenly he pulled back and took off my shirt in a swift move. I tried to turn around as I was feeling shy altough I was still wearing my undergarments but he didn't let me. Instead he put his lips on my cleavage and bit it hardly which made me moan.

He was turned on and I could feel his erection on my stomach and It made me blush hard as It seems so erotic.
Altough we've been intimate before but both of us didn't remember anything about that night so it was a new feeling to both of us. And I wasn't sure if I was ready for it. But I already knew in my heart that I craved his touch just like he did and I wasn't gonna stop him if he continued but he stopped after some time. Maybe he had sensed my slight hesitation and nervousness.

He put his face in my neck and took deep breaths and I almost shivered at the sensation. He gave me a final kiss on my neck and pulled back. He passed me my shirt which he has taken off earlier and I wore it silently.