Bonus Chapter

Dua's P.O.V

"Are you alright??"
I asked my brother who had grim expressions on his face.

"As fine as I can be."
He replied monotonously and I sighed. He wasn't the same man now which I had known for ages. He was still my brother with whom I've spent my whole childhood but now it felt like we were miles apart. He didn't remember a thing but he was trying to make it work. We promised each other and our mother that we'll make new memories and it wasn't easy but it wasn't that bad either. At least we were together in it.

"I do love you. You know. But it's not easy doing everything."
He said making me come out of my thoughts and a large smile spread on ny face. His words were worth it.

"And I love you too and I'm with you. You're never alone."
I replied him back and hugged him. Guess those moments always kept ne going.

"Love you too!"
Arsalaan mimicked us looking at his teddy bear making both of us burst into laughter. Well Arsalaan always tried to copy everyone and it was hilarious since he didn't pronounce most words very well or what they mean.

"Well he's definitely my nephew."
Bhai replied picking him up in his arms and going for ice-cream and I shook my head. Probably, my son has more bonding with him now more than me. But who was complaining even? Me... Nah!

..................

Hashir's P.O.V

It was evening time and we were going for a wedding and as usual we were getting late.

"Dua can you hurry up please... We're getting late."
I yelled for the 15th time and the little devil in my arms giggled like I was telling him some joke.

"You mister! Don't laugh at your father!"
I told him in fake angry tone and started tickling him who giggled at my ministrations trying to get away from me.

"He's looking so cute."
My wife stated as she came down from the stairs and my eyes almost popped out of their socket watching her dress. She was wearing a black Saree that she never wore before. Her make-up was light with red bold lipstick and red bangles in her wrists. I almost forgot to breath watching her looking this hot and ravishing.

"How am I looking?"
The little seductress asked batting her eyelashes innocently while I knew she had read the expressions on my face and clearly knew that she was playing with fire.

"Arslan baby go with guard uncle and sit in car. We're coming in five minutes."
I told my son who nodded his head excitedly and ran away without any delay.

Once I knew that he was out of sight, I caught Dua by her waist and pulled her into nearby room even before she had a chance to say something.
I kissed her lips agressively without even giving her chamce to back out.
After kissing her for almost ten minutes, I pulled back but kept my face in her neck breathing hard.

"You always test my self control."
I stated kissing her neck softly and she moaned slightly.

"I'll take it as I look beautiful."
She whispered panting and I chuckled.

"So much that I wanna lock you with me for the night."
I stated as she tried to pull back from me.

"Aren't we getting late now?"
She stopped struggling in my hold once she knew that I wasn't letting her go and I smiled. I released her from my hold after kissing her for the final time.

"Check your lipstick."
I smirked going towards the door and she glared at me since she knew that I had ruined it.

Dua's P. O. V

"I'm getting hungry."
I told Aina who looked at me in disbelief.

"Didn't you just had the refreshment?"
She asked and I glared at her.