Chapter 28

Smoke rose up from the clearing just beyond the pack houses, from our master bedroom I watched the billowing clouds till Keyan stirred. He growled seductively grinning at me, "come back to bed" it wasn't a question. Submissively I crawled back into bed letting him pull me into his mostly naked body. "Do you want to because I made it clear we weren't to be disturbed all day and Kate and Caleb are babysitting all day too."
"Ooh you're so romantic," I joked. He chuckled which turned into a horny grow as he pressed his lips to my neck, nibbling a little on my skin. I let out a moan "dear god why does that feel so good?" I felt his chuckle flutter on my skin before he pulled me under him.
"Condom?" I shook my head which earned me a cocked head and frown, "you sure?"
"Yes," he didn't waste anymore time.
His boxers were on the floor before I took my next breath. His hands traced my curves and as they got to my legs he went with them and kissed down my scars. "You are so beautiful," he lingered a kiss just below my right knee "every inch of you." Coming back up to me he pulled me up so he was sat with my legs round his waste. He gently and slowly pulled off the silk nightdress I was wearing then let it float to the bedroom floor. "If you belonged to another I'd have to steal you from him." I blushed despite myself hanging my head, he softly with two fingers made me look back up to him. "You'll always be mine and I will always be yours, you will bare many of my pups and I will protect you and them till my dying day. I will never stop wanting to be with you," I didn't know where this speech was coming from but it made my face grow hotter and he knew it. "Being inside you is something I could never have enough of." The hunger between us became overwhelming and our lips crashed together. I grabbed the back of his head holding to his hair as he climbed off the bed with me wrapped in his arms. Pulling back he grinned at me "tell me exactly what you want me to do with you."