25 Hen Party

.::. FFW 2 Months .::.
'Gahh Jimmy, help? I’m fed up of all the bloody wedding crap!' I sighed leaning my head on his shoulder, him then placing his arm around me.
'Awww poor baby. Well I always said you shoulda married me!' He laughed and shrugged.
'Ewww Jim, your like my big bro, that would just be so wrong' I thought for a second 'Then again, you are just wrong' I stuck my tongue out, earning myself a playful slap. Everyone in the dress shop turning to see what the fuss was about.
Me, Roxy, Jimmy (yes I said Jimmy, shopping wouldn't be the same without his humour!) and Lindsay were out dress shopping for mine and Zackys wedding day which was fast approaching, August the 21st to be exact and today was August the 7th.
'I seriously don't understand why you left it so late before getting yours, and our dresses' Lindsay groaned, getting up from the seat she was quite comfy in.
My response was simply a shrug as I went back to pointing out some really cute bridesmaids dresses for Harmony. Truth be told, I can't say I’m overly excited by the fact that in just two weeks I would no longer be Miss Jones I’d be Mrs Baker or as the guys say Mrs V. It was a scary thought. After all I'm only 23.
For the first time in a long while I can honestly say I feel lonely. Zacky is busy preparing for a short week media tour with Matt and Johnny before the wedding. Roxy and Matt were busy with Harm, Johnny with Lindsay. Well I always had Rev to keep me company he was round most days to see me. And as for Brian, well, I haven’t seen him or spoken to him for at least a month. He just seems to have disappeared.
'Yo Emz' I was awoken from my thoughts by Roxy who, had made her way over to the counter so we could purchase the 3 Bridesmaid dresses and also my dress. 'Come on get ya cash out girl' I laughed as I walked over to her, leaving Jimmy and Lindz chatting about something random along the lines of 'giant mutant ducks'.
'Wassup' Roxy asked nuzzling my arm.
'You know what’s up'
'Listen it'll all be fine. I’m proud of you. Brian will come round eventually he's probably just finding it a little tough right now.'
'Yeah I know the feeling'
'Look babe, if you seriously don’t feel happy about this then please don't do it. I don’t wanna see my best friend stuck. You know me and Matt will do anything we can to help you.'
'I know and I love all 3 of you more than you could ever imagine!' I pulled her into a tight hug, before passing my card over to the cashier.
I couldn’t let my best friend down, not after she said she was proud of me.'Anyway cheer up! Hen Night tonight!'
'WHAT?! I thought it was next week?'
'Slight change of plan' Jimmy announced. 'All us hunky men are having the stag do at one of the media shoot locations, while those 3 go on tour. So you sexy ladies are going out tonight, while we're all about in case of any problems' he winked.
'Any why didn't any one tell me about this soon? I have nothing to wear!'
'Yes you do. you've got that nice corset you brought in Vegas. you haven't worn it yet and you keep saying its for a special occasion' Lindsay added to the conversation.
MY heart sank a little. that 'special occasion' was meant to be between me and Brian. But oh well I just shrugged the idea off. Might as well wear it now.
------------------------------------------------------------------
'My, my, doesn’t someone like utterly gorgeous tonight' Zacky announced from behind me, wrapping his hands around my waist as I applied the last of my eyeliner. 'You're gonna have a job keeping the men away. But you best do, cause your soon gonna be all mine' He grinned into my neck before nibbling it slightly.
'Mr Baker, will you please let me get ready. I can't exactly go out in just my towel now can I?'
'No but you can stay in with a towel on. Or without' He gave me the evil grin before pulling the towel off of my body. 'Even better' With this he pulled me in close to his body, his hands making sure to touch every naked piece of skin, kissing my neck and collarbone. I couldn't protest, not to Zackys soft touch.
.::. 34 minutes later .::.
'Now, Mr Vengeance, that you've had your wicked way with me will you please let me go take another shower and finish getting ready. I have to leave in 20 minutes' I laughed climbing out of bed, leaving Zacky to catch his breath.
'I love you so much' I froze when Zacky said this. Sure he told me all the time, but I was finding it more and more difficult to say it back.
'errr, I love you too' I said shakily before making a quick exit to the bathroom door, leaving a naked Zacky laying on the bed (*drools*).
--------------------------------------------------------------------
'Shot, Shot, Shot, Shot, Shot' the girls giggled as I downed yet another Jager Bomb shot, clapping as I slammed the glass back down on the table.
'I swearrr you people is getting me drunks!' I slurred.
'Gots to make to most of it while you can!' Lindz also slurred.
'Donts you reminds me!' God I was wasted. It was the first time I had been properly, how do you say P*ssed in a long while. The last time was due to a hell of a lot of absenth not to mentions Jimmy and Brians random conversations, that kept me laughing for what seemed like hours.
'I gots to goes to the loos' I stumbled up from my bar stool, and weaved my way towards the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror trying to wipe off some of the eyeliner that had been smudged down my face. 'Bloody waterproof crap!' I yelled to no one but the mirror.
I exited the bathroom to try and navigate my way back to the bar to see the girls, my arm was grabbed and I was pulled out of the back exit of the club to a darkened alley way, and pushed up against the wall with 2 strong arms either side of my head, holding my wrists up. I tried to struggle.
A set of lips came crashing down onto mine, so forcefully, so passionate, so needy. I knew who it was simply from the kiss 'Bri.....I'
'Shhh.....don’t.....talk' he said between kisses, still holding my hands above my head, working his kisses down my neck, onto my collar bone, which he knew full well drove me crazy, Lust took over. I arched my back into his kiss and let out a small uncontrollable moan, as he bit down slightly harder. 'Back....to....mine?'
I couldn't control myself to answer, I simply nodded and grabbed a hand full of his dark hair and pulled him in for another deep kiss, letting our tongues explore each others mouth once again. It had been too long. All the lust and feeling I felt for Bri were visible.
We both ran as best we could back to his apartment, stopping every few step to embrace each other. Brian struggled getting the key in the lock, but soon he managed it, before flinging the door open, and practically dragging me inside. He led me to his bedroom before throwing me down onto his bed, while climbing on top of me.
'You look so f*cking hot tonight'
'Well you brought me these'
He raised an eyebrow 'When?'
'Vegas' He simply nodded with his smirk before getting back to attacking my neck with his lips and teeth. 'There's more' I announced climbing up out of his grasp. Standing at the end of the bed, Brian Watching from the bed I removed my corset top, and skirt,
'Get here now!' Brian leapt from the bed knocking us both onto the floor. 'I've missed you Rhino'
'I’ve missed you too Bri' I said as I got to work removing his clothing.
'Don't Marry him!'