03 CannonBall

“So what’s the plan now?” I asked after we left the restaurant. The meal mainly consisted of the guys telling us about the band, their band names and generally getting to know me and Roxy a bit better, we had a lot in common hence why it was so easy to feel relaxed around them all.

“Shall we head to a club?” Matt suggested.

“Well I’m not really in the mood for going out and getting drunk tonight, just due to the fact I still feel a little jet lagged. But I’ll quite happily get drunk at home with a good film on. And I know you guys have enough alcohol in the house, its all you seem to have,” Roxy sighed “sorry boys“ .

“Hey don’t worry about that. ooo an idea we could watch some horrors. ” Jimmy added.

“Does it have to be a horror?” Zacky asked. Everyone in the hummer laughed. “WHAT? I’m not afraid to admit I sometimes get a bit scared”

“Aww Zacky baby, I’ll hold your hand and cuddle you sweetly” Brian cooed placing his hand on Zackys thigh. Zacky pushed him away and flipped him off, while everyone else continued to laugh at his expense.

As soon as the hummer had pulled up on the driveway, the men were out of the car faster then a dog after a cat, to claim a seat in front of the TV. Me and Roxy, acting like the only adults in the group, took our time to get to the front room stopping at the fridge to grab everyone a beer, as we knew full well they hadn’t bothered to get themselves one. We walked into the front room to see poor Johnny had been relegated to the living room floor with a few cushions. That’s what you get for not having enough sofas.

I passed everyone a nice cold beer. As I handed one to the unhappy Johnny on the floor, a pair of large tattooed hands snaked around my waist pulling me down onto their owners lap. I looked up to see that they belonged to Brian who was smiling back at me while taking a sip on his beer.

“Thought I’d save you from Jimmy,” he whispered, as he opened my beer handing it back to me.

“Thanks” I smiled resting my head on his shoulder, one of his hands still around my waist the other holding his beer on my leg. Each breath I took was filled with the warm manly smell of his aftershave and a slight hint of alcohol.

We decided on watching ‘Rec’ nothing better than a Zombie/Virus film. Roxy was looking awful comfy sitting on Matts lap, he held her close, playing with her long blonde hair, running his fingers through it. They looked cute. Jimmy had claimed the spot next to them, not leaving them much room to be honest, as he decided to stretch out. Johnny bless him was still trying to get comfy on the mound of cushions. Zacky was sitting next to me and Brian.

Non of us were really paying any attention to the film, we were more enjoying each others company, still finding out more about each other. Brian was gently tracing the outline of the grim reaper tattoo on the inside of my arm with his finger. He had such a soft touch. I couldn’t help but watch him as he did this.

“Babe, I need to go visit the bathroom” Brian said awakening me from the trance he seemed to have cast on me, as he gently lift me up from his lap and plonked me down onto Zackys knee.

“Oh I knew one day an angel would fall from heaven just for me” he grinned before wrapping his arms around me.

“Less of the cheese Mr Vengeance” I said as I went back to watching the rest of the film.

Zacky sure was a fidget arse, he couldn’t get comfy. So I moved myself into the now vacant space next to him but still allowed him to place his arm around me as I leaned against him.

I was soon squished between two men as Brian returned from the bathroom, handing out more beers.

“Emz?”