10 Cookie Dough Ice Cream

It's been 2 weeks since the studio incident with Brian. I haven't seen much of him, or the boys come to mention it. There are nearing the end of their time in the studio, so they are there all day, and sometimes all night. I've been staying with Roxy in her and Matts' house. We have been keeping each other company. She's started to get her morning sickness, and I just couldn't bare to leave her on her own, plus the fact me and Zacky seemed to be having arguments daily and he had been drinking a lot, I gave up asking what was wrong with him a few days ago.

Matt called Roxy about an hour ago, to say him and the boys are having a break from the studio for the night and they'll be around soon. So it was time for a quick tidy up, and to doll up a bit.

"Honey, I’m home" Matt shouted coming through the front door, attempting to an English accent, failing badly. Roxy moved the fastest I’ve ever seen her straight into Matts arms, crying slightly, bless her hormones going mad.

Behind Matt was Brian, I looked passed Brian to see where my Zacky was. He hadn’t bothered to come into the house he was sat next to the pool with Johnny and Jimmy, a beer in hand. Again

"Hey little stranger" Brian said giving me a hug "I’ve missed having a laugh with my Rhino" Did he just say 'MY' Rhino? I thought to myself "Ahhh that feels so much better" he said letting out a big sigh and stepping away from me.

"What’s up with Zacky? Is he still being an arse"

"Yeah big time, I try asking him what’s up and he says nothing. So I gave up. "

"oh right, same as me then. Well I best go say hi to him, cause it doesn't look like he's in a hurry to say hi to me" I said slightly angered that my own 'so called' boyfriend didn't even come say hi.

"Ok, but don't be long. I’ve missed your company." he smiled. I smiled back. oh his smile along with his dark eyes, it was so dreamy.

I made my way over to the pool.

"Hey Johnny" I gave him a hug, "Hey my adopted bigger bro" hugging Jimmy, "Hey Zacky" I said half smiling with a slightly cold tone.

"Hey, babe" he said pulling me into a hug and kissing me roughly. He tasted really strongly of JD, I guessed he'd been drinking all day if he was now on beer again. He was still kissing me, harder and harder. I had to force him off me, just to breath. "I’ve missed you sexy lady" he slurred. "Now kiss me again" he demanded pulling me into him more.

"Zacky no. How much have you had to drink?"

"Enough, now I said kiss me, you sexy girl" He began to dig his hands deeper into my back so much it actually caused me to shrill in pain. I tried to pull away.

"Zacky... your... hurting... me" I cried out, tears beginning to form in my eyes.

"Well kiss me then I won't hurt you"

"NO!" I shouted, before Matt had come out of the house and prized Zacky off me. I ran into Roxys arms crying, not understanding what was going on. We both looked down at my bruised arms where Zacky had dug his nails in.

"You best come back here Emma, otherwise we're through" He screamed.

"Don't you dare shout at my little sister!" Johnny got right up into Zackys face.

"What, she asked for it. All women are the same!"

"You know what Zacky" I screamed from behind the wall of the men, I couldn’t take his behaviour any more "We're through" I ran into the house crying so hard, straight into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

What had I done wrong? One minute Zacky was fine then all of a sudden he's drinking and acting so wrong. I’ve hardly seen him or heard from him this past week.

There was a soft knock on the door. I unlocked it, not getting up from my place on the floor. It was Brian.

I looked at him, and without saying a word he had me in his arms, where I just cried hard. I was like it for about 5 minutes, he didn't say anything, just hushed me, gently stroking my back trying not to be rough on the bruised areas of my tender skin.

"What have I done wrong Brian?" I asked with my head still placed on his chest, his arms wrapped around my body.

"Rhino, you haven't done anything wrong at all. I need to be honest with you. Zacky got a call from his ex Gena during the week, he wouldn't tell us what it was about, but since then he has been drinking and hardly talking to anyone. That might explain a few things"

"But I thought i was his girlfriend, and that he could talk to me." I said looking up at Brian. He wiped a tear off of my face.

"Baby, he wouldn't even tell us his problem, and we are all like family." he shrugged "I dunno, Gena used him and hurt him bad when they were together. Sometimes he thinks about things too much. Just give him some time and some space and I’m sure things will calm down ok?"

"ok. guess I’m gonna have to be third wheel with Rox and Matt for a while."

"Don't be silly, come stay with me for a while" he suggested

"Are you sure?"

"of course i am Rhino, I’ve said before I’ll always be here for you, no matter what. Plus I have a huge tub of cookie ice cream that if couldn't possibly manage to eat all on my lonesome, and I have a few horrors that im scared to watch, I don’t' wanna have to hide behind the sofa" he said sarcastically. I laughed, "Ahh that’s better, a smile. Now wipe those tears away little missy. I’m going to go tell the rest of the guys your okay and you're coming over to mine to be out the way for a while" he said opening the door.

"Brian" I said before he left, "thank you" he smiled before disappearing downstairs.