06 Alone Time

“I cant believe that Zacky let you borrow his car” Roxy said still shocked as she opened the passenger side door and slid her self in. She had decided to wear a 50’s style mini dress, which was black covered in small cherries and her red stilettos. I had gone for the black halter neck corset top, some skinny jeans with chains attached and some back knee high boots.

It was a weird sensation driving on the opposite side of the wrong to England, but I soon got used to it. It took us a little while longer than expected but we soon arrived at the bar. We showed the man in the door way our tickets and entered. The bar was a fairly dark gloomy place, but at the same time it was tidy and very decorative. We passed through the main bar, into the back room where the gigs were held. The music was loud and we guessed that the guys were already on stage.

We couldn’t get over how full the room was. It was full of men and women of all ages singing along and calling out their band names. It was difficult to see the boys on stage due to the sea of people. Some how we managed to push our way to the front of the stage next to the barrier.

This was the first time we had heard the guys music, and we were loving it. They had so much energy on stage it was unreal. We doubted that ay of them would notice us until to our surprise

“We’d just like to a moment to say thanks you all for coming, and especially thanks to Johnny’s step sister Emz and her friend Roxy for making a special appearance in the crowd this evening. “ Matt pointed down to us both where we both yelled and cheered “This next song is called ‘The beast and the harlot’ Here we go!”

Zacky had moved over to the microphone in front of us, adding some backing vocals to various parts of the song as well as playing his guitar, Brian doing the same on the other side. Jimmy was going wild behind his drum kit. Johnny was walking around the stage signing along too. And Matt was belting out one hell of a song. Brian soon took centre stage as he began and awesome guitar solo, Zacky soon joining in. Jesus me and Roxy were seriously in shock, we never realised that they were this good.

The set went on for another good hour, before the guys said their goodbyes to the crowd and headed off the side of the stage.

“Wow” was all Roxy could manage.

“I know tell me about it! That was seriously the best gig ever!” The room was pretty quick to empty as everyone made their way back into the bar. The bands roadies were now up on the stage gently packing away the bands equipment.

Roxy and myself were under instructions from Johnny to stay where we were until someone came to get us.

We were waiting for another 15 minutes before Matt appeared at the side door, ushering us to follow him out into the parking lot. Matt embraced Roxy in a hug and a deep kiss. He looked over at me.

“Emz im sorry about earlier”

“No worries. You guys were awesome by the way” I said as I followed Matt who was now holding onto Roxys hand.

“Thanks. The guys are just round the back” he pointed at the side of the building as he stopped. I took the hint and left him and Roxy alone.

As I rounded the corner I saw Jonny, Jimmy and Zacky all sipping on beers, sitting on some benches that were placed at the rear of the bar.

“Wow guys you were all totally awesome!”

“Thanks Shrimp,” Jimmy walked over to me giving me a lovely sweaty hug. I pushed him away laughing. I looked over to Zacky who patted the empty seat next to him which I walked over to and sat down. He leaned closer to me “ I would hug you but im like jimmy at the moment. You look fucking sexy by the way.”

“Just like you did on stage too”

“You think?”

“Oh most defiantly” He grinned wildly at me. “Where’s Brian at?” I questioned as I looked around for him

“He’s just gone to get the Hummer, he doesn’t trust the roadies taking his beloved guitar back. I thought you were with Roxy anyway?”

“I am or was, her and Matt stopped around the corner for some ‘alone’ time” I frowned.

“Ahh I understand. Wanna head off?”

“What about the others?”

“They can all hop in the other car”

“Okay then” I rummaged in my bag to find Zackys car keys and handed them out to him. He didn’t take them from me.

“Nah you drive babe, I’m zonked from playing” I laughed and nodded. Zacky turned to the rest of the group, “Yo guys, me and Emz are gonna head back home” Johnny and Jimmy simply nodded and went back to chatting about the gig.

It was an unusual feeling walking into the house, knowing full well it was only myself and Zacky there. It was usually busy and hardly ever quite. But it was a nice calm atmosphere at the time. Zacky had gone upstairs for a shower and I was left alone in the kitchen mulling over a magazine that was left on the kitchen side. I was reading quite an interesting article, it was an interview the band did a few days before myself and Roxys arrival. The majority of the questions were relationship orientated. I read about how they all considered themselves to be the perfect gentlemen, except for Jimmy who called him self the love dr. Each told a story of passed loved ones and the epic demise of them. I was getting so engrossed in the article when Zacky broke the silence. He got close next to my ear before quietly shouting boo, causing me to fling the magazine back on the side, and me to slip off of the kitchen stool into Zackys arm.

“Thanks” I blushed, inches away from his face.

“don’t mention it”

My back was now against the kitchen counter, Zackys strong arms were either side of my waist against the counter. He gazed into my eyes for what seemed almost like an eternity. I felt my heart beat quicken as one of his hands left the counter and gently brushed my cheek. My hands almost instinctively left my side and wrapped themselves around his shoulders as he took a step closer to me. The only time our eyes broke apart was when I looked down towards his lips that were getting slowly closer to my own, they were so close but so far, I couldn’t wait any longer. I moved my lips closer to his and his lips came crashing down onto mine hard, rough yet gentle. Fireworks were going off in my stomach along with my mind racing. He pulled away all too soon, but his face remained close to my own.

“you ok?” he whispered

“mmm hmm” I giggled. He placed a small peck of a kiss on my lips again before taking my hand and leading me into the front room where Zacky collapsed on the sofa, pulling me down with him so I was laying next to him, his arm still around me.

“I like you a lot Emz”

“I like you too Zacky”

“Don’t go home”