04 A Kidnapping?

I awoke at 11am unusually early for me. I rolled over to see that Roxys bed was vacant. Weird, she‘s never normally up before me, I never even heard her leave the room this morning. I rose out of bed, and headed downstairs still in my pjs, to see where she was at.

I heard movement from the kitchen so I headed in that direction. I walked in to see Zacky making a pot of coffee, he was in some shorts, minus a top. I wont even mention the mess his hair was in, it was worse than mine.

“Morning”

“oh hey gorgeous. Sleep alright?”

“yeah thanks. Don’t suppose you’ve seen Rox this morning?”

“Nah I haven’t sorry. But come to mention it, Matts car isn’t on the drive anymore”

“hmmm, that’s sneaky” I laughed putting two and two together. “So, you got any plans for the day?”

“I’m just gonna have my coffee then I’m driving Jimmy about, oh and we‘re also doing a show this evening at a local bar. Fancy coming to sit in the garden with me for a bit”

“Sure, Let me go get changed” I made my way back upstairs and put on my black skull and cross bone bikini and my slipknot beach towel.

Whilst I was in my room I decided to send a text to Rox just to make sure she was ok.

*Hey babe, where you go to? Hope your ok? Luv e xx*

Zacky was already in the garden by the time I sorted myself out, so I laid my towel on the beach chair next to his.

“where do you think Matt has gone with Rox?” I asked as I laid next to him.

“Well last night after you had both gone to bed, he said he wanted to get to know her, so knowing him he’s took her out shopping for the day. He’s a big romantic when it comes to things like that.”

“don’t you think it’s a little soon, I mean we only just met you guys yesterday” I asked slightly concerned

“Hey, these things happen, He likes her, and Matt wont want to miss getting to know her better. Plus he‘s only taken her out for the day, that doesn’t really mean anything”

“As long as he behaves”

“Oh he will. Now stop worrying, you sound like your mom”

“Oh so you know her then,”

“You kidding, she invites us round for a traditional English fry up and roast dinner at least once a month. She’s awesome. I hope you can cook just as good”

“haha, yeah well I’m good at baking, just not so hot on the old cooking. Anyway you guys seem to not having anything to cook anyway, its lacking one vital ingredient. Food”

We both laughed.

We laid in silence for a while, not an uncomfortable silence, before we were interrupted.

“MORNING!”

“Morning Rev”

“Hey pretty lady. I’m going to have to borrow your suntan buddy this morning I’m afraid. He’s driving me to go see my folks”

“Aww that’s cool. I’m starting to turn a funny red colour anyway” I got up from the chair to slip on my shorts over my bikini bottoms before entering the house.

I had a quick nose through the DVD collection in the lounge and settled to watch Jackass the movie one of my favourite films.

Zacky and Jimmy, said their goodbyes before heading out for the day.

I looked at my phone that I had placed on the floor next to the sofa I was now laying on. Still no reply text from Roxy. I was feeling a little lonely now. I was debating weather or not to go wake sleeping Johnny and get him to text matt for me, but I decided against the idea, if he was anything like me when woken up, I would be in danger. So I carried on watching the movie.

It ended all too soon, so I decided to have another Jackass fix with number two, it was too warm to go back outside, I wasn’t used to it and didn’t fancy being burnt to a crisp. Shortly after I had popped the second film on, there was movement from upstairs.

A sleepy topless Brian entered the front room.

“morning” he mumbled.

“Bri it’s afternoon sweetie. There is coffee in the kitchen” he nodded and made his way to grab a mug, also bringing me one back too.

“Head up” he said to me, as I lifted my head up, he took the seat where it had been so that I could lay my head on his lap. “what you watching?”

“jackass two,”

“that’s awesome, Johnny Knoxville is funny”

“yeah and Bam is hot” I laughed.

“I wont make you jealous by telling you we‘ve hung out with them then“ I scowled up at Brian who smirked “Where’s everyone else at?”

“Well Zack has taken Rev to see his folks, Johnny is still in bed, and Matt has kidnapped my best friend!”

“haha, good man. He blatantly fancies her.”

“Still no need to kidnap her!”

“I’d kidnap you” he winked.

“you’ll do no such thing” cue Johnny’s entrance.

“You’re an Ass Johnny”

“well as you’ve said before, can’t have a bass player without an ass,!”

“touché Christ touché” I had to laugh at the pathetic excuse of an argument, but I did give them the fact it was good for so early I mean late in the day.

“Johnny, can you text Matt please and find out where he has taken Roxy?”

“Sure course I can”

“Thanks, just make sure they are behaving. They can’t get too attached.”

“why not?” Brian questioned.

“cause it’ll be hard for them when it comes to me and her going home”

“Thinking of leaving us already?” Johnny asked.

“No, I’m just saying when it comes to that time”

“Well I meant what I said there is a roof over your head here for you both.”

“Thanks Johnny, it’s really sweet to know that.”

“If it comes to it, I’ll kick the guys out so they can go back to their own places. Well apart from Zack”

“You have your own place?” I looked to Brian.

“Yeah, but it gets lonely so we normally just stay here”

“Awww Bless your cotton little socks”

“Anyway Rock stars I’m bored! What’s the plan?”