15 Surprise!

We walked for what seemed like forever down the beach and onto a path. Zacky stood me still and turned me slightly. He removed the bandanna. It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust again to the light. We were stood outside of a random house. I looked at Zacky confused.

"Who's house is this? What’s the surprise." He placed a set of keys into my hand.

"Welcome home baby" I looked at him still slightly confused, "It's our new home, I told you when I first asked you to stay that I’d get us a place and here it is" I was still shocked, I felt a tear roll from my eyes. "We can have it all Emz. Will you move in with me as my girlfriend?" I couldn't speak, I nodded. Hugging him so tightly. This was overwhelming he did this for me. The nicest thing anyone has ever done. 'I love this boy'

I followed Zacky into the house. I was so overwhelmed, he literally had to drag me to show me around.

"Errr, yeah I hope you don't mind but I got Johnny to bring your stuff over this morning while we were in the studio. And if you don't like any of the furniture we can change it." he began to ramble, just as he did when he was nervous.

"Zacky it's perfect it really is."

"Good I want it to be perfect, just like you are for me." I brushed my hand over his cheek, before kissing him passionately on the lips, I must have caught him off guard because we ended up on the floor laughing.

"Emz" Zacky said while laying on the floor next to me, "I love you" I couldn't believe that I had just heard those words leave his mouth. It felt amazing, it made me tingle inside.

"I love you too Zacky" that felt so good saying it I had to say it again "I love you a lot" We kissed again.

"Right I’m gonna call Johnny! so be prepared for everyone to come round."

"I'm gonna call Roxy" I said kissing him on the lips before getting up to find my mobile phone in my bag. The phone rang...

"Hello Em, Where are you?"

"Errr In my new house!"

"What? Where? When?"I laughed.

"Zacky. He brought a house for me and him. he's asked me to be his girlfriend again"

She didn't reply instead all I heard was a sharp squeal of excitement.

"Emz, what have you done? she's gone crazy and shaking her shimmy and singing that exact song!" Matt asked quite concerned about Roxy

"Yeah, that’s pretty normal for Rox and I’ve just told her the good news!"

"News?"

"Yeah Zackys gone and got me and him a house. We're back together!"

"Oh well done Eme, I’m sooo happy for you guys! we're on our way round, well if i can stop her dancing." I told Matt the address.

"Well the guys are on the way" Zacky said, with his hands in his pocket, looking so cute. "So I guess our little bit of time alone will have to wait till they all go" he winked.

"Yeah, but at least now we will have all the time in the world together. Oh I haven't been up to see our room yet"

"Erm well your not allowed to see it yet. That’s a surprise for later" he grinned.It wasn't long before there was loud knocking at the door.

"let me in, let me in" It was Roxy As soon as Zacky opened the door she wrapped her arms around him, and hugged him so tight I thought his face was going to turn blue, matt patted him on the back as he made his way over to give me a hug

"He'll look after you. If he doesn't I’ll kick his ass"

Roxy had since dropped Zacky and skipped over to me, screaming in my ear "I’m sooooo happy for you! soooooo happy. We brought beer and ribeana to celebrate!"

"oooo Ribeana, yummy yum" i dragged her into the kitchen to try and find out where all the glasses were hidden.

"This place is very swish swash!" she laughed, looking through the cupboards. "aww look he's even been food shopping!" she pretended to faint. I just laughed at her.

"God woman calm down, you might hurt yourself or someone else!" she had climbed up onto one of the chairs and began munching on some random sandwich she had just made.It wasn’t long before the kitchen was full with all the guys. i was swamped with hugs, and congratulations. I did however notice Brian and Zacky talking together in the corner, shaking each others hands before pulling each other together for a 'man hug'.

Brian had made his way over to me, having to push Jimmy off a stool which he was sat on in the middle of the room.

"Hey rhino" he hugged me "I’m so happy for you and Zacky. It's a nice place you've got." while still hugging he whispered "Zacky told me you spoke to him about us, don't worry we're fine. But remember I’m here for any of your needs" I had to laugh while slapping him lightly.

Everyone stayed for a good few hours, before Zacky kicked them out. "Now if you don't all mind buggering off, I’d like some alone time with my gorgeous girlfriend, in our house"

"ooooo, naughty naughty." Roxy laughed looked at me "just make sure he wraps up safe, believe me you don't want morning sickness" I just laughed at her, gently pushing her out of the front door.

"Bye guys, love you all" I shouted as Zacky closed the door behind them all.

"Finally" He didn't even give me a chance to say a word. his lips crashed down onto mine. I had to push him back just to breath.

"So are you going to let me see this bedroom yet?"

"yeah follow me. but you have to keep your eyes closed when we get upstairs."

"yes sir" I saluted. Making him laugh at me.We got out side of the bedroom door. "right are your eyes closed" I nodded. I heard the door open and took a few small steps in. "okay open"

It was beautiful, the room was gently lit with small red candles, the walls were painted red and black, with beautiful candle sticks. In the middle of the room was a stunning wooden bed, with satin black sheets, with red roses on the bedside table. I was silent for a while taking it all in.

"you don't like it do you?" Zacky asked disappointed.

"I won't lie to you, I don’t like it" he looked hurt "Zacky I love it, its amazing and I love you!"

"I love you too baby. Now come here" he growled before sweeping me off my feet, closing the door behind him.