17 Pain

The first thing I can remember was hearing Zacky and Roxys voice from somewhere near by. The second thing was the pain shooting through my body. It hurt so badly. I couldn’t move my lips to speak.
I tried my hardest to open my eyes. It felt like it took me all my strength to just open them a little. The light was so bright I had to close them again straight away.
I eventually gained the feeling back in my arms and my legs. They were more painful that I originally thought.
Zacky and Roxy were still talking, they obviously hadn't notice my eyes were open.
Zacky was holding onto one of my hands, I could tell it was him by the size of it. I squeezed it the best I could. They both stopped talking.
"EMZ YOUR AWAKE!" Zacky shouted loudly which hurt my hears, he came into my line of vision. He looked tired, his face covered in stubble. "Oh I’m so happy your awake."
"Let me get a doctor" I heard Roxy say.
The last thing I could remember from before this was a flash of bright light when me and Roxy were in the car. I knew we had been involved in an accident. I tried to get the strength to talk.
"Roxy....Baby?" was all I could manage.
"Emz, don't worry. She's fine, your an aunty." Zacky smiled. I smiled. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I soon fell back into a deep sleep.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Emz, Emz" I felt myself being shaken slightly. "Come on wake up" I opened my eyes, easier this time. It was a lot brighter in the morning.
"Baby the Doctor is here to speak to you"
"Miss Jones, that was a bit of a scare you gave us there. We weren't sure when you were going to come round." I smiled "My name is Dr Kane. I need to talk to you about your injuries, are you ok with your partner being in the room?" I turned my head to look at Zacky, I nodded.
"Yes"
"Okay. Well the good news is the injuries you suffered from will heal. You've suffered a broken right arm, a small fracture in your right arm, 3 broken rips, and a few minor scrapes and bumps these should all heal fairly soon, as long as long as you take it easy."
"I’ll make sure she does" Zacky added in laughing.
"However there is some bad news" The Doctor paused, I hate when they do that. "Your baby didn't survive." I looked at Zacky and then back at the doctor I was shocked.
"Baby?" Zacky asked the doctor, taking the words right out of the month.
"Yes, Miss Jones was 4 months pregnant when the accident happened."
"but... but... I mean I had no symptoms.... I even had my normal cycle" I said still in shock looking at the doctor and then to Zacky. I was so confused.
"Yes Miss Jones. It is perfectly normal for some women to not have any symptoms, except for a larger belly. I need to carry out a few tests this afternoon, and we'll get your arm and leg in plaster."
The doctor left the room. Leaving me and Zacky just looking at each other.
"Zacky I honestly didn't know" Tears fell from my eyes and Zackys.
"I know Emz." he said gently pulling me into a hug. I winced with pain, as my ribs were so sore. "I love you. we'll be okay, I promise."
"I love you too" I kissed him, before he gently laid me back down.
I didn't know what to think. A baby, we had a baby growing in me and I didn’t even know about it. I couldn't control my tears. I didn't know about it until now, but I missed it already.
*************************************
A few days had passed since I woke up in the hospital bed. I was finally going home, much to the dislike of the doctors, I had decided to discharge myself a week early.
Roxy and Matt had named their baby Harmony Joy Sanders. She was so cute, Roxy had brought her into my hospital room so I could see her. They were all back at home now.
I did get upset when I saw Zacky holding her in his arm. All I could think was 'he should be holding our baby'. I had told Roxy and the guys about the baby. They were all upset. Zacky looked so natural holding little Harmony in his arms. He kept looking up at me smiling. To be honest he has taken the news about our baby well, and mainly keeps talking about the future and that we will have our time eventually.
"I'm pushing Emz" Jimmy shouted from behind me. Unfortunately I was in a wheel chair due to the fact of having a broken arm as well I couldn't use crutches"You best be careful Rev, otherwise I’m gonna slap you." Zacky laughed, as Jimmy started to spin me around in circles.
"Jimmy....Don't I’ll puke on you! Now come on lets see how fast we can get out of here!" I yelled before sitting back in the seat and Jimmy pushing me as fast as he could. It hurt so bad to laugh, but I couldn't help it.
It was so nice to be out side and have a breath of fresh air. I had been stuck in hospital for 2 weeks. There was no way I was going to stay for the 3 weeks like the Doctors had requested.
Jimmy pushed me home as i was too nervous about getting into a car so soon after the accident. He didn't mind the walk, he just told me stories of what happened on tour, trying to make me laugh as much as possible so that he could laugh at me.
"you know Jimmy. If you hadn't have written such funny lyrics to little piece of heaven, that demanded me and Rox to sing, we might have been okay""Tut! Blame the creative one why don't you." he said attempting to throw his head back like he was in a mood.
"Awwww, Jimmy baby, I still loves you and your fantastic singing voice."
"Yes I rock don't I" he said sticking his nose in the air. yet again I couldn't help but laugh .
About an hour later we had arrived back at the house. Everyone was already back, lounging about in the garden having a few beers in sun, well apart from Roxy she had her usual glass of Ribeana while bouncing little Harmony on her knee with Johnny pulling faces at her.
"Sir Jimmy had arrived with the royal pain in the arse miss Emz" Jimmy announced.
"Mattttttt" I said as loud as i could managed
"Yeah wassup Emz"
"Jimmy is trying to make me laugh when he knows full well it hurts" I said in a little kid voice. Grassing Jimmy up.
Matt whispered something into Zackys ear, who suddenly had a wild look in his eye. This can't be good. The next thing I know was matt had grabbed hold of Jimmy along with the assistance of Zacky and they were dragging him towards the pool. But there plan failed miserably. Jimmy kept hold of them both as he fell into the pool, pulling them both in too.
"NOOOO Matttt your meant to stop him making me laugh not make me laugh more" I laughed so much I was crying, gritting my teeth through the pain. He just laughed as the three of them started dunking each other under the water.
"Hey Rhino" Brian said bringing his seat nearer to you. "How you doing girl?"
"Erm well I’ve been better that's for sure"
"I've missed you, haven’t seen you properly for months."
"Yeah I know Bri. We shall have a catch up soon"
"promise?"
"I promise Mr Gates. But at the moment I look and feel stupid in this bloody wheel chair and casts!"
"Nah you still look sexy to me" I laughed again. Slapping Brian gently. "I would never say no" he winked
"Brian, Shhhh" I slapped him playfully again. "you sex hound you"
He grabbed a pen from his pocket and started to draw on my arm cast, he drew a guitar and attempted to draw himself saying 'fuck yeah I’m synyster fucking gates' and he signed it, pleased with his doodle. I wasn't long before everyone else had there go at doodling all over my cast. Thanks to Jimmy it was covered in rude pictures of private parts. Roxy even pretended to get Harmony to sign her name, it was cute.
"Eme Emz, we're off home now sweetie. Got to go feed Harmony and put her to sleep for the night."
"okay Rox, Love you all" She held out Harmony so i could giver her a kiss on her little rosy cheek, before leaving with Matt. His arm clasped round her waist, still dripping wet.
"Yeah we should really be leaving you both to it, If you can manage"
"Of course we'll manage Johnny" Zacky replied.
"Love you all loads, come see me soon" I yelled as Zacky began wheeling me inside the house.