08 Positive?

*FFW month*

I laid in bed as Zacky kissed me goodbye, his was heading off to the studio with the rest of the guys they had just began work on there new album. We had both decided to stay in the shared house until Zacky had found us a house to move in together. Roxy was now happily living with Matt. Things were good between us now, we had a talked and patched everything up. I was laying quietly in bed not long after everyone had left when ‘wait and bleed’ sounded from my phone. Talk of the devil herself it was Roxy.

“Hey stranger” I laughed

“Hey hun. How can you call me a stranger I was at your place yesterday.”

“Oh yeah of course you were. I’m telling you I think this smelly man house is finally driving me crazy. How are you feeling today? You still feeling icky?” I asked Roxy hadn’t been feeling well for a few days now, her colour seemed to have left her cheeks she seemed so pale and tired.

“ No I really don’t feel well at all babe. I was hoping you wouldn’t mind coming over to see me”

“Of course not. Give me a chance to shower and I’ll be right there ok”

“Sure, see you in a bit” I hung up my phone. I was pretty worried about her right now.

I quickly got out of bed and hopped into the shower. It didn’t take me long, soon I was dressed and ready. I grabbed Zackys mustangs keys off of the bedside table, luckily he had travelled with them in the Hummer today.

It was only a five minute drive to Roxy and Matts place, well in the mustang it was five. I pulled up onto their driveway, climbed out of the car and knocked on the front door.

Roxy was quick to open it. “How many times have I told you to just let yourself in.”

“Well its so nice to see you Emz, thanks for coming round her so quickly Emz” I laughed sarcastically. “now you going to tell me what’s up. And don’t you dare say nothing!”

“You have to promise to keep it a secret for now.”

“cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye” I smiled at her.

“Well… erm… I missed my period this month, I’ve been feeling hormonal, tired and nauseated particularly in the mornings.” she stopped to look at me.

“No way!” I smiled.

“Emz I think I might be pregnant” I couldn’t help to squeal a little.

“oh my good gosh! That is amazing! What are you worried about” I hugged her gently.

“Well I haven’t done the test or anything. That’s why I was hoping you’d come round, to be with me while I did it.”

“Well come on, lets get your sexy ass to the pharmacy, I want to find out if I’m going to be aunty Emz” I grabbed hold of Roxys hand and pulled her out to the mustang.

“how do you do it?” She asked.

“Do what?” She pointed to the Mustang. “ohh, well Zacky loves me….or maybe the fact he doesn’t know” we both laughed as we drove to the nearest pharmacy to pick up a pregnancy test.

It wasn’t long before we had the test back home and we sat waiting patiently for the results. Time was up I looked over at Roxy who sat statue like a worried expression etched onto her face.

“Emz look for me please. I cant do it”

I stood up from the sofa and walked towards the bathroom. I picked up the test box, one line negative, two lines positive. I picked up the test and flipped it over. Two lines. I was going to be an aunty.

I made my way back into the front room, Roxy nervously looked up, I think the huge grin on my face was the biggest give away.

She leapt up from her seat and came running over to hug me.

“You’re gonna be a momma hun” I kissed her cheek hugging her.

We sat and talked for hours about what it was going to be like Roxy having a baby and how she was going to be mad. At first she was worried that he’d be mad, but I know full well he was going to be over the moon, as he loved her more than anything in this world.

It wasn’t long before Matt entered the front door, I took the as my queue to leave them. As I passed Matt I winked at him and gave him a friendly hug before heading home to gather everyone together.