11 Butterflies

The car drive to Brians' house was quiet, apart from the radio. It wasn't an uncomfortable quiet. We pulled up outside a small apartment block. I followed Brian into his apartment. It wasn't a big place, it was very clean and well kept, which actually surprised me. I dropped my bag next to the door as I shut it.

"Make yourself at home Rhino, I’m just going to get changed" he said putting his keys on the coffee table then walking into what i guess was his bedroom. I made my way into the front room, it was very minimal, there was a sofa, large TV, and a few games consoles in the room. I'm guessing there wasn't much due to the guys being off touring all the while. “you want to borrow a shirt?” I looked down at my own to see it had been stretched were Zacky had grabbed me.

“Please” I sat myself down onto the sofa, boy it was comfy, I snuggled into a cushion.

Brian wasn't long, he came back into the room wearing some shorts and tee, throwing a small blanket onto the sofa next to me, along with one of his shirts, "in case we need to hide" he said shrugging, I smiled at him.

"So what we watching first? Fancy silent hill?" I nodded, he placed the DVD into the player, before disappearing into the kitchen. I took this as my chance to slip into he shirt. It smelt of him. Brian soon re-appeared with a bottle of red wine, 2 glasses, and of course the cookie ice cream, "See i wasn't Joking. The sirt suits you by the way." I blushed as he sat down next to me, passing me the ice cream and a spoon. He poured us both a glass of wine before pressing play on the DVD.

We managed to get through 2 bottles of wine by the end of the film. Brian got up to get another bottle of wine, while I changed the film. I put on Halloween. We were halfway through the film, when I noticed that we had eaten all of the big tub of ice cream.

"ooops" I said trying to act surprised and like a child "Where'd it go" I held up my hands causing Brian to laugh.

"I know where it went" he said pointing at me "in your little belly" he tickled my belly causing me to laugh. I head-butted him gently on the chest to push him away "hahah Rhino" he laughed.

I pushed him back on the sofa, only he pulled me with him, so I was on top of him. we both stopped laughing and gazed into each others eyes. I felt the butterflies begin to flutter in my stomach. His eyes were so warm, and loving. His eyes moved from my gaze to my lips, I bit my lip gently. His hand ran up my back to the back of my head, running his hand through my hair. Oh his touch, it made me feel weak at the knees. I felt as though i had lost all control of my self. He pulled me closer to him, I closed my eyes, and felt his warm soft lips gently meet mine. I let out a small groan, i couldn't help it. I felt his lips curve into a smile. His hand pulling me deeper into the kiss, his tongue brushing against my lips asking for entrance, which I gladly excepted, our tongues explored and danced in each others mouths for what seemed like hours.

I pulled away from Brian, sitting back onto the sofa. He simply smiled at me, I smiled back and carried on watching the film, only this time Brian had his arm around me, and my head was on his chest. I couldn't stop smiling.

“Hows the bruises?” Brian asked.

“Sore” I sighed.

“He was so lucky I didn’t beat the shit out of him” Brian growled.

“Calm down”

“Sorry” he sighed kissing my forehead.

After about half an hour of discussing, or rather arguing who was sleeping on the sofa, I finally won.

"Okay, okay, okay. But if you need anything what so ever you know where my room is." Brian stated kissing me on the forehead before disappearing into his bedroom. I snuggled down into the sofa, pulling the blanket over me.

It was so quiet in this house compared to the shared mad house of the boys, there was hardly a quiet moment. 'I wonder what they are up to now' Curiosity got the better of me, so i grabbed my mobile phone off of the table.

'Hey Mr Rev x'

'Howdy, short lady. What's up? we miss you! x'

'Nothing much, can't sleep, I miss you too. Everyone okay? x'

'yeah, everyone is in bed. Zackys been upset all night, he really regrets what he did xx'

'Well that's no excuse. he's not apologised to me. x'

'Maybe you should text him? x'

'No, I’m giving him some space. He can text me when he's ready to say sorry x'

'Okay babe. I'm coming over to Brians' tomorrow to come see you. I’m gonna get some sleep. Had a few too many beers. xxxxx'

'Yay, see you tomorrow Jimmy boi. xoxoxox'

I put my phone down onto the table. I missed Zacky, but resisted the urge to text him. I knew it wasn't like him, and something really must be on his mind, not that I’m making excuses for him. There was no excuse for how he acted. My eyes began to sting from the tears building up in them. 'Oh Zacky'

I tried to push him to the back of my thoughts, to get some sleep. I couldn't. I felt so alone.

I made my way over to Brians room, and quietly opened the door and shut it behind me. He looked so cosy. I tip-toed over to his bed, pulling the sheets up gently, before getting into bed with him. He turned over to face me.

"Well, hello" he croaked sleepily

"Oh, I’m sorry. I didn't mean to wake you."

"I don't mind being waken by such a beautiful lady. Now come here" he pulled me into his soft, unclothed chest. I rested my head on him, he wrapped an arm around me.

"Now what's up? Couldn't sleep?"

"Couldn't sleep"

"well I’m glad you came in here, otherwise I was going to wait until you were fast asleep and carry you in here." he laughed poking my cheek.

"Cheeky, I text Jimmy earlier, he said he's coming over tomorrow"

"yeah I invited him, thought we could have a few drinks. I didn't invite Johnny cause he would have been moaning, being your big bro etc"

"Awww thanks Brian, dunno what I would have done without you" I said closing my eyes. He kissed my head. I laid listening to his heart beat, feeling his chest rise and fall. Sleep soon took me over.