16 Numb

.::. FFW 7 Months .::.

During the past few months so much has happened. Roxy is now huge, her and Matt decided to leave finding out the sex of the baby until it was born, which should be in the next month or so. Not soon enough for Roxy of course.

The boys had finished the album. It was mind blowing. They were currently on tour over the states with the album. Trying to stay as close to home as possible, in case Roxy decided to pop.
Me and Zacky were ok, I mean we have had a few arguments and there may have been another occasion where I spent the night with Brian, but no one else knew about that.

Roxy had moved into mine and Zackys house, just while they were on tour. I was under strict orders from Matt to keep an eye on her and any news to ring him straight away no matter what time of day or night.

It was nice having Roxy round, it reminded me of old times back at our flat in London. I missed it, and soon my best friend would be a mummy.

"What you grinning about weirdo?" I said looking over at Roxy, who was just rubbing her belly and smiling.

"I’m just excited. Plus it tickles when it kicks me" she laughed, "I miss Matty. How long till they come home?"

"8 days babe. So you have to cross your legs and not let that baby out until then. Okay!" I said pointing at her. "I’m bored"

"Yeah tell me about it"

"Think you can sit through a movie at the cinema?"

"Ermmm, we can only try"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Right big belly, What we gonna watch?"

"Hmmm I think scary"

"how about haunting in Connecticut?"

"Oh yes, I’ve wanted to watch that."

We got our tickets, loads of snacks and made our way towards the back of the cinema.

We spent most of the film laughing at the people in front of us, jumping out of there seats at the smallest of noises. Roxy even threw in her own little noises to try and scare them more.

"Right time for home I think, my back is killing from these seats" Roxy said 3/4 of the way through the film.

"Come on then fatty"

We both hopped into the car, Roxy put on they guys record 'little piece of heaven' just for giggles. We were both bust singing and laughing, having a real blast.

It was our right of way at the cross roads, so I carried on driving.

All I can remember was a flash of bright light. Then nothing.

No pain.

No feeling.

Absolute silence.

Absolute Darkness.