20 Time For A Break

He leaned forward to kiss me again. I pushed him away.
"Oh come on Eme. You know you want me, and I defiantly want you" His hands moved down from my cheeks to my breast, he cupped them firmly. "You have an amazing body." I moved his hands away "I won't tell Zacky I promise" He winked slurring his drunken words.
"Bri...Brian. I have to go!" I grabbed my bag and made my way quickly out of the apartment leaving Brian sat on the couch. How could he say that to me. He knew full well of my problems with Zacky. The last time I had a problem this happened. I was so wound up.
It was so cold out tonight. The cold wind blew through my hair. I don't know where I was walking towards but I just carried on walking. Thankfully Brian hadn't followed me. I didn't want to go back to my house, not alone. I soon sobered up from the fresh air, and began to calm down.
I came by a bench facing out towards the sea, so I sat down. It was so peaceful and quiet out. The stars were so clear in the dark nights sky.
It wasn't long before I was disturbed from my thoughts by my phone ringing. It was Johnny.
"Hello"
"Emma, where the hell are you! Brian called saying you left his upset! Are you okay?"
"Johnny I’m fine, i just needed some space!"
"You need to ring Zacky. As soon as he heard you had gone missing he legged it out of the house to look for you."
"Why didn't you guys stop him?"
"We tried. But he had got it into his head that you might be hurt again."
"Alright I’ll call him now."
"Then come back here okay."
"Yes sir" I said sarcastically before hanging up the phone. Then looking through my contacts for Zackys number.
It rang once with no answer. I tried again. No answer.
"Come on Zacky pick up" I said to myself as I dialled his number again.
"Emz baby, I’m so sorry. Please tell me where you are! Are you okay?" He was crying.
"Babe calm down please. I'm fine. I just needed some time to myself."
"Meet me please. I'm sorry, i love you so much."
"I Love you too. Are you still drunk?"
"No, I feel sober. I shouldn't have gone drinking and been upset with you like that. I promised before i wouldn't do it again."
"Calm down please. We'll talk about it soon. I'm walking towards Johnny’s house. I'll meet you there" I said getting up off of the bench, starting to walk down the beach front.
"Okay. Don't be long, else I’m coming to find you!"
I felt bad. Really bad. I didn't want Zacky to be upset. not because of me. I Loved him so much! Yes he can make me frustrated, but he never intentionally set out to upset me.
I turned the corner to walk down the alley way by the side of Johnny’s house. I jumped out of my skin as some one grabbed me pulling me into a tight hug. The smell of old cigarettes and JD gave it away to be Zacky. He sobbed gently on my shoulder.
"I thought you were going to leave me again" He whispered through his sobs.
"Babe calm down please. I wasn't going to leave you at all. I just needed a break." He pulled away from the hug, not looking me in the eye and leading me into Johnny’s back garden. Where he sat on the deck. I joined him.
He finally looked me in the eyes. His face was pale and tear stained. "Oh Zacky!"
"I'm sorry I’ve been acting so badly lately, I’m just still upset about the fact we lost our baby. I wanna make it right by us having a baby."
"But Zacky baby, you getting frustrated that it's not happening doesn't help."
"I know I’m sorry. Forgive me?" I looked deeply into his sparkling green eyes, he truly was sorry. Maybe i over-reacted a little too.
"Of course i forgive you. Your my man!"
"And your my girl! Now come on lets get you inside. it's so cold out here!"
Pretty much as soon as i got through the door i was greeted with Johnny giving me a big brother lecture, telling me i could have got hurt blah blah blah. He had text Brian letting him know i was okay. I really didn't want to talk to him at the moment. He probably wasn't that concerned anyway. Just wanting to get me into trouble with Zacky again.
"You know what you two need. A holiday!"
"Johnny that is an awesome idea. I think we both do need a nice break together. Get away for a bit. What do you think Emz"
"Mastermind Johnny, has had the best idea in a long while I think."
"Hey!" Johnny said trying to sound offended by what I said. "You know what. I'm gonna book your holiday! and your both not having any say in it!"
"Is that wise?" Zacky laughed
"Ahhh come on it'll be somewhere nice. my darling brother wouldn't dare be nasty to his gorgeous little sister" They both laughed.
"Right I’m gonna book it in the morning. Settled. Now your old room is still how you left it. So i suggest you both get some sleep. Cause I’m gonna try book your holiday to leave tomorrow" He grinned wildly, winking at Zacky. Zacky winked back.
Hmmm something’s going on. I thought to myself. But i didn't question it. I was just going to wait and see what was going to happen.