09 Just A Spoon Full Of Jimmy

"Yo, Brian. Get your sexy little butt down here, and bring my boyfriend down with you too please!" I shouted up the stairs.

Johnny and Jimmy were already in the lounge lazing on the sofa, watching the wizard of oz, singing along, which made me laugh.

Zacky came down the stairs, giving me a gentle hug and planting a sweet kiss on my lips before he went to join the sing song. Brian was soon to follow, he made he way over to me, placing his arm over my shoulder and kissing my cheek. I’d got to spend a lot of time with Brian since it was official that I was staying, there were no more fights over who got to spend the day with me. We both made our way into the lounge room, Brians arm was still draped over my shoulder, gaining him dirty looks from Zacky. I looked up at Brian to see him rolling his eyes, before letting go of my shoulders and perching on the arm of one of the chairs while I stood next to him.

“So come on Rhino, What gives? Surely you haven’t brought us all down hear just to watch the wonderful wizard of oz” he laughed.

“Rhino?” Zacky questioned. Yes Brian had given me a nickname, earned from the amounts of play fights we seemed to end up in. The only way I could normally get out of his grasp would be to head butt him lightly in the chest to push him away, hence Rhino.

“Yeah, my nickname for when I kick her ass” Brian turned looking at me before he winked and stuck out his tongue.

“You so do not kick my ass!” I poked him in the ribs.

“Do”

“don’t”

“Do” Brian growled pulling me towards him to tickle me as usual.

“No….Mr…..Gates…..have….mercy”

“Brian leave her alone” Zacky scolded getting up from his seat, pulling me out of Brians arms and towards the seat he was sitting in previously. I looked back at Brian and shrugged. The only time me and Brian could really have a laugh togther was when Zacky wasn’t around. He seemed to get jealous way to easily. This pissed Brian off. He got up stormed off into the kitchen, came back with a beer and slung himself down in his chair not taking another look towards Zacky.

“What was that all about” Zacky questioned.

“We were just having a laugh”

Zacky opened his mouth to continue, as Roxy came bounding into the front room, dragging a very overwhelmed Matt behind her.

“Good Emz got you all together” Roxy said as she scanned everyone’s faces. I sat there trying not to grin uncontrollably. “Me and Matt want to make an announcement”

The room fell silent as all eyes were on the pair. I looked at Matt and winked again.

“We’re gonna have a little shadz to the sevenfold family” Matt grinned.

Each of the boys looked stunned for a minute before Jimmy broke the silence "OH MY, i've got a new little sister Emz and now i'm going to be UNCLE JIM, oh seriously im telling you all, just a spoonful of Jimmy helps the whole world go down" Laughter erupted in the room. Each of the guys got up and hugged Roxy, Jimmy even started talking to her belly, speaking of evil plans he was putting together for them both, which made Roxy laugh so much.

I looked at Matt after giving him a hug. “I am giving you this warning now Matthew you look after my girl. Or be warned the consequences wont be so nice” He hugged me again.

"You know i will. I know I’ve not said it before but your like a sister to me. If you ever have any problems I’m here for you, like I know you are for me" He said releasing me from his hug before going to talk to Zacky. I knew he would look after my Roxy, he didn’t have a bad bone in his body.

"Cute isn’t it" I turned to see Brian sitting on the arm of the chair next to me.

"What?" I asked smiling.

"Those two, it's almost like they fell in love at first sight. and now a cute little baby on the way"

"Hey Mr Haner, your sensitive side is on show." I said poking his chest. He laughed as he wrapped his arms around my waist so I was standing between his legs.

"How’s things with you and Zacky?" he asked

"Erm there okay I guess. I mean he's always tired when he comes back from the studio, plus we are still having to share this house so we don’t get any personal time, if you get me. Plus he is way over protective, you saw how he was this morning when we were messing about.” Brian nodded, I looked over to Zacky who was still talking to Matt “I mean I like him a lot don’t get me wrong, but maybe it wasn't the right time for a relationship, we hardly knew each other and all we did was flirt a little to begin with. I dunno Brian." I sighed. I knew I could trust in Brian.

"You're not thinking of leaving and going back to London are you?" He asked with a worried look on his face.

"Oh hell no, I love all you guys too much."

"Oh you love me now do you?" He asked with a sarcastic tone

"Oh yes Brian, with all my heart, not"

"oooo" He said with puppy dog eyes.

"Stop it," I said slapping his arm lightly.

"Oh harder baby, harder!" we both laughed, he stood up next to me to hug me better "I’m here for you Rhino" he whispered into my ear. Oh boy did he smell good, such a deep masculine smell, I took long deep breaths to inhale as much as possible.

I was soon pulled out of his arms and into Johnnys.

"Yay we're gonna have a baby in the sevenfold family, I’m so happy got my lil-sister too" He said dancing about the room, I looked back over to Brian to save me, he just held up his hands and went over to hug Roxy and congratulate the pair.

"Yo, Guys. sorry to break this all up, but shouldn't we be off down the studio?" Matt asked, "But I say we kidnap the girls and bring them along for the day. Zack go get the Hummer started" Matt passed him the keys.

The studio was a small place, with leather sofas, and a few recording rooms. Zacky, Matt and Jimmy had gone off to sort out vocals for one of the songs Roxy had gone with them as she was attached to Matt. Johnny had nipped out to buy some beer to celebrate.

I was sat in a small recording room with Brian, while he was trying to nail a new solo on his guitar. I watched him play with skill and passion in his eyes, he was amazing, almost hypnotic. I couldn’t take my eyes off him the whole time he played.

"You know its rude to stare Rhino" Yet again he awoke me from my daze he had put me in, whilst he was in mid solo, causing me to blush.

"Oh... erm... Sorry, it's just amazing to watch you play" He turned the chair to face me, moving closer. He began another solo, while gazing into my eyes. His dark brown eyes were so easy to get lost in, especially with that hypnotic trance of music coming from his finger tips. I tried so hard to look away, but I just couldn't. Butterflys were going mad in my stomach.

This man was amazing, he was so different to Zacky, the way he moved, the way he acted, his smell, his voice. I wanted to lean forward, pull him close and feel his warm lips on mine, to taste him, to run my fingers through his wavy black hair, to have him close to me.

He stopped playing his guitar and moved his hand up towards my face leaning closer towards me.

"Beers here!" Johnny shouted walking through the door. I shot back in my seat and Brian made out that he was grabbing a bottle of water from next to me.

"I'm just going for a smoke" I told them both. I made my way outside and sat in one of the chairs. What was I thinking in there? I shouldn't have those thoughts about Brian. I’m with Zacky, not Brian. I felt a pang of pain hit me when the realisation struck. 'I’m with Zacky not Brian'