14 Heat

"Bye mum and dad" I said giving them both a hug.

"I'll see you tomorrow baby momma." I said hugging Roxy.

I walked over and gave Zacky a hug, "I want you to come home" he sighed

"I will tomorrow. Plus I’ll be in the studio" He nodded.

"See you tomorrow guys." I waved. Brian said bye too and we headed back to his apartment.

There was an awkward silence between me and Brian as we sat down the sofa. it was sometime before Brian broke the silence.

"Emz, you know I like you right" I looked at him

"Yeah and I like you too Brian"

"As much as you like Zacky" the room fell silent as I shook my head. "Rhino, it doesn't matter, I still like you even if you don't feel the same way about me. Your an amazing girl" I didn't know how to reply to Brian.

Instead I lent over towards him and kissed him. He kissed me back, sliding down the sofa towards me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as the kiss deepened and became more passionate. Our tongues were soon exploring each others mouths.

Lust took over me, as I started to undo Brians shirt. I felt his lips curve. His hands ran up and down my back, undoing the back of my dress, he pulled the straps off my shoulder and let it fall down, revealing my black bra. I managed to get his shirt off and throw it on the floor, I ran my fingernails down his back, he groaned.

Brian broke the kiss to stand up, pulling me up with him. My dress fell to the floor, leaving me standing there in my underwear. Brian looked me up and down before picking me up and kissing me harder than before. I wrapped my legs around his waist, as he took us both into the bedroom, where he threw me down onto the bed, and crawled on top of me. "you look amazing" he said between kisses. I smiled, working my hands down his chest to his belt, gently undoing it while biting his neck.

He unhooked my bra while nibbling on the soft spot on my collar bone, which he found the other day. He removed my under-ware, followed by his own. "You sure about this" he asked

"Oh yes, I;m sure"

FFW a few hours later.

I laid on Brians naked chest, listening to his breathing and his heartbeat. "That was mind blowing" he laughed. "I'm so tired now"

I looked up at him, kissing him gently. "Come on lets get some sleep." He nodded, kissing my head.

I laid there for a while 'I hope I haven't just made things worse' I thought to myself. Before sleep took over.

************************************************

I awoke to Brian playing with my hair.

"Good Morning" I croaked.

"yea it defiantly is a good morning" he winked. I smiled remember the antics from the night before.

"Last night was mind blowing" he added "and don't worry, I know you, I won't tell anyone. It's our naughty secret" he kissed me on the lips, before getting out of bed. "come on the guys are gonna start talking if we're late"

We arrived at the studio half an hour later, stopping to grab some breakfast. Everyone in the studio had sunglasses on still, well I suppose it is early for them.

"Hey sexy people" I shouted walking further into the room, causing them to jump. As soon as Zacky saw me his face lit up, smiled and got up so fast to give me a hug. "Morning Zacky"

"Morning pretty lady. I missed you. Look at my phone, we're on the background" he said too cheerfully for the morning. I smiled.

"Yo Emz you coming home tonight?" Jimmy asked after throwing a ball of paper at me.