God's Temple

This'll be my second story that isn't based off a celebrity so I'll appreciate if followers gave their utmost support. I just wanted to say that I appreciate you all have done for my other stories... Sorry, just had to get that of my chest..

"I-I'm pregnant" she said barely above a whisper. Her mascara was smudged across her face and tears were slowly streaming down her red face.

His grip on the steering wheel tightened as he looked down at her stomach, and then back at her face. How could she be pregnant? He strapped up every single time and always used the pull-out method whenever he didn't. I guess that just wasn't for the two.

London's mother always said that your body is God's temple and you must take good care of it. But she just couldn't help herself. Having sex gave her an exhilarating feeling, and she just felt as if she couldn't live without it. It didn't feel right if she wasn't laying in this man's arms every night or being taken car of so gently by this man, she couldn't sleep without him being there. She always wanted him right beside and inside of her. God gave her a womanhood and she was proudly working with what she was given. It just didn't occur to her that she would be the one ending up getting pregnant.

"I-I... Wh--"

"Spit it out, Lo!" His voice raised as slammed his hand down on the armrest, causing her to jump slightly.

He never tried to get angry with her but he couldn't help it right now. He felt that he had every right to be angry because this bitch was playing him. How can she do this to him at this point in time? This just wasn't the right time for her games.

She covered her mouth with her hands while looking at the tears forming in the corner of his eyes. It wasn't out of joy either because his jaw was still clenched and eyebrows furrowed. They were tears that were being caused by her and she felt bad for even sleeping with him and doing this to him. But it just wasn't her fault, it takes two and he was one therefore he will own up to the responsibility and do what's right.

"Baby, I took three tests and they all came back positive. I didn't know, baby. I'm so, so sorry. Just don't be mad at me. Please don't be" she apologized. London reached for his hand but he swiftly jerked his hand away, shaking his head.

Her heart immediately felt like it broke even more right there, as if it was even possible. She began crying harder after coming to realization that he wanted nothing to do with her and his own child. He was skeptical. The symptoms didn't even start until after their last time having sex, so she was somewhat positive that the baby was his.

The warm liquid trickled down London's chin and she was now having breathing spasms. Her head felt heavy so she rested her elbows on her upper thighs while burying her face in her hands.

He was unsure of how to handle being put in this type of situation. His first child was being born by her. He had every right to be angry. Damn, why'd did he have to be so stupid? Stupid for laying down with this broad. But at least he was being blessed with a daughter or son. That's the only positive thing he could sum up out of the whole thing. How was everyone going to take this?

"We can schedule you an appointment and, uh, figure out the rest" he said, stroking her back.

London tried to maintain her breathing, nodding. Her face, dress, and chest was soaked with tears. It was relieving to hear him come to an agreement with her. Real relieving because for a moment she thought that he would back out on her. That's why she was stuck on telling him now or later, afraid that he wouldn't accept their baby.

The two of them took a moment to get things together before deciding to speak. Both were deep in thought about what would happen next. What would happen next?