24

"In darkness on may be ashamed of what one does, without the shame of disgrace

"In darkness on may be ashamed of what one does, without the shame of disgrace." Sophocoles

WARNING : this is basically a smut chapter so skip it if you're not interested.

Once they got to his bedroom, Tom slowly and carefully put her down on his mattress. The sight alone of her in his bed relaxed him - he had been stressed all day and the conversation they just had only added to it. The fact that she was there, kissing him somehow eased him. He wanted to scold himself for suddenly opening the door to his feelings, he had been doing so well ignoring them. But with the woman he was up against, he had no chance. It was inevitable, at some point he was going to open up because she always found a way under his skin - in the best way possible.

Tom lied down on top of her, using his arm to hold himself up so he wouldn't crush her. The young man took a few seconds to simply admire the woman underneath him as he freed one of his hands to caress her face. She leaned into his touch and he swore he felt his heart melt at the sight. His eyes softened and he suddenly grew nervous - unsure about what to do next. He wanted so much more than what he let out but he hated himself for it. Tom truly felt like he was messing with her feelings but he had no idea how to bring it up to her - he didn't want to deceive her once again.

But he didn't get much more time to think before Alexie took it upon herself to bring his lips back down to hers. She savoured them like it was the last time, because she knew he wouldn't change his mind. She knew he wouldn't open up to her like she wanted. His mind was set and God knows how stubborn the man was. It scared her how much power he had over her because even if he was still going through with his plan, she couldn't bring herself to be mad at him.

So she let him kiss her deeply and let him run his hands up and down her sides, feeling her curves underneath his rough hands. Alexie ran a hand through his hair as the other wrapped itself around his neck to hold him against her. She took notice of every little thing he did and especially the way he felt, because she knew it wouldn't last. She let go of her thoughts, concentrating back on him and the moment they were having.

As the kiss went on and their touches grew more desperate, Alexie could feel the hardness in his boxers that caused light friction in between their bodies. She took advantage of it as she pressed her pulsating core against his, making him moan against her lips. He squeezed her ass, trying to conceal his reaction. Tom felt her smirk against his lips so he pulled away, pushed her on her back and hovered over her. He pushed his hips back onto hers, making her moan as the friction in between them became more intense with each thrust.

"Two can play that game, darling." He spoke lowly in her ear, making her arch her back - craving for more. It hadn't actually dawn on her what they were doing until he actually spoke up. If it wasn't for his overwhelming touch, she would have frozen on the spot and overthought everything that was happening. Should they be doing this when they both know they might not be able to do it again? But as his hands tugged at her shirt, she couldn't remember what she was thinking about at all - it just left her mind blank. He helped her sit up just enough so she could pull her shirt over her head. He then found out that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath her shirt and the sight of her made his stomach clench. Tom grabbed the shirt and threw it over his head as he nuzzled his head into her neck - making her lie back on the pillow. He kissed her tenderly, never stopping his thrusts. He eventually found her sweet spot, taking his time to let her enjoy being touched - well, kissed - there as he toyed gently with her hardened nipples.