Trespass

RIP Reema Lagoo 》》》》》》》》》》》 

RIP Reema Lagoo
》》》》》》》》》》》 

Neil thought he would be really happy after the end of those 1.5 years without his girlfriend but he was so damn wrong. He was angry.

Avni never called up in that span of time and she had this very annoying habit of leaving messages on seen. He sent her message after message every day. Conversations normally went like -

Neil :
Hey honey!

Avni:
Hi Neil.

Neil:
How are you?
Avni?
Oi
Reply!
Damn you Avni.

He asked Tisca about this who said it was Avni's nature to do this and she didn't ignore just him. Nearly everyone who tried to contact her through whatsapp was ignored. He couldn't very much get updates on her health or anything once she was in college.

The only time she messaged him first was on his 2 birthdays that passed in the summers, two new years ( one right after they left),one Christmas and that was all.

He was extremely pissed off at this habit of hers and was infinitely grumpy on one June morning because 1.5 years had passed. The 7th month was about to come but he didn't have any clue as to why she was not coming back. To his displeasure, Neela Ma had also stopped answering her calls.

Ali however seemed very unaffected by all this. He teased Neil due to his impatience to talk to her but no one understood his anger.

This didn't stop Neil from fulfilling his promise to her. Neil had got hold of Dayawanti's taxes activity from a friend who worked in the IT department secretly, seeing a lot of illegal activities to dodge the taxes already,but he didn't do anything but just kept an eye on her.

Dayawanti had also taken a very large loan from one of her remaining business rivals who she probably decided to repay by the black money she had. She was indeed in a very big debt from a bank too. Neil just noticed all this but didn't act. He was just waiting for Avni to be here to proceed.

His already disturbed sleep was broken by a phone call. He picked it up without seeing who was calling and a lady shouted shrilly from the other side. "Acp someone just trespassed into my home! Come away right now!" Dayawanti spoke and didn't even wait for a reply.

Neil swore at her loudly but nonetheless agreed to go; he had opted to keep a close eye on her as a part of his promise to Avni and so he was going to keep it.

He reached there and was greeted by a familiar girlish shriek. "I was called here!" His heart skipped a beat as he immediately recognised the voice as Avni's. Groping his way inside, he came to a halt seeing that two security guards were holding each of Avni's arms as she struggled to get them off but Dayawanti looked at her with a smug look.