Chapter 9

•Kellin•

"I want you to ride me so I can see my throbbing cöck go in and out of you." Vic moaned as I took him out of my mouth. I then went up so I was straddling him and slowly lowered myself onto him. He moaned as I slid down on him and he filled me all the way up. I put my hands on his chest and began bouncing up and down, moaning as his throbbing hard on hit my prostate. It was euphoric and amazing. My hair got in my face and my moans were getting louder, his eyes were constantly fluttering open or closed and his breathing was ragged. I began kissing his chest and neck then his lips, then went back to bouncing correctly. My back arched as I pulled him up by his shoulders and wrapped my arms around him for balance. I kept bouncing on him as he was sitting and holding onto me.

"Fück yeah, you feel so good." Vic moaned. I began kissing ans biting his neck a lot. I began pumping on my now throbbing hard on as I kept riding Vic. He moaned loudly and released his load in me. I moaned one final time and was coming on my hand and on Vic's stomach.

We stayed like that for a bit before deciding on laying down. He then began cleaning himself up, yet I felt so gross. I let him actually cum in me, not a condom, me. Vic got up and began changing while I wrapped the covers around my body and walked into the restroom, turning the shower on and removing the covers from my body. I opened the door slightly  threw the covers out and then got in the shower.

++

I was at home watching television and lying down on the couch. I decided that a nap would help me feel a bit better, help me get out my funk. I closed my eyes and drifted off into a blissful darkness that would take me away from all the bad thoughts. The haunting thoughts of what Vic and I could be, but aren't.

Kellin, you little stubborn child. Of course Vic doesn't love you, he loves your sex.

✖✖

Sorry for the wait and that it's short. I had (still have) some writer's block. I'll try to update as much as possible.

Didn't proofread.

Senpai✖✖