𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6

It's been 2 days since I've heard from Jaden, I was kinda mad. I texted him telling him I wanted to hang out but he never responded so I didn't bother texting him anymore. It was now Friday night, I was done my homework and bored, now would have been a good time for him to climb threw my window but he didn't. I called Chloe and we decided to have spend the night together. Her mom was working all night and her dad, well her dad is never home because he doesn't want anything to do with Chloe or her mom. I packed my bag and headed to my dads car, he was out on business somewhere in the world so his car stayed home. I drove to Chloe's house, she lived about 20 minutes from my house. I stopped to get snacks on the way to her house.

When I arrived she opened the door taking the bag of food I had in my hand. We head up to her room and started to watch movies and eat snacks.

"You know Hardin is so fine." Chloe said stuffing food in her face.

"I was just gonna say that." I laughed starring at the screen, we were watching after. I got up to go to the bathroom and when I came out Chloe was on my phone.

"Who's Jaden?" Chloe looked at me smirking, my head dropped. I went over grabbing my phone.

"He's nobody." I said turning off my phone.

"Well he clearly is somebody, you might wanna text back." She smiled, Chloe was always the one to date and hook up, me no. Every since my last relationship I just was done with boys, I had a few hook ups here and there but I just got bored. I looked down at my phone opening my message.

Jaden: where are you?

Y/n: at a friends house, why?

Jaden:I'm coming to get you.

Y/n: no your not. You don't even know where I am.
*read*

"What the fuck." I whisper.

"What?" Chloe asked, I should her my phone. She smirked at me.

"Maybe he's horny." She said making me laugh.

"Ya sure." I said, she turned and looked at me.

"Well who is he anyways?" She asked eating more chips. Chloe's been my best friend for 17 years, which is my whole life. I can trust her with anything.

"Well you know how awhile ago there was that report on the news about the guy who's breaking into people's homes?" I asked looking at her. She nodded.

"Well he is kinda they guy. You see he broke into my house and well we kinda, you know." I said, she sat up looking at me shocked.

"Fucked?" She asked. I nodded.

"Oh my god y/n that awesome! Was he good? Is he hot?" I bursted our laughing. She did too.

"What I'm curious." She said still laughing.

"Hella hot, and the best sex I've ever had." I said. She smiled.

"Kinda jealous." She said rolling on her back. I laughed.

" I mean you should go see him. How many times have you fucked?" She asked. I held up three fingers.

"Well then go make it four." She said pulling up my other finger making it four. I chuckled.

"I mean I would like to but I barely know him." I said to her. I then explained to there the whole situation about him and how he took my to his bosses house which she thought was hilarious.

"Well get to know him. I mean he may be a criminal but that shouldn't stop you from getting good dick." She said, I laughed smacking her shoulder making her giggle. As if on cue there was a knock at her door. I looked at her confused. She walked out of the room and down the stairs opening the front door, I peaked from her bedroom, I couldn't hear anything but I could see. She turned around smirking and walking up the stairs.

"Well there's a fine ass man at the door, he says his name is Jaden and he's looking for a girl named y/n."  She smirked at me. I was just shocked.

"How the hell did he get your address?" I said in a bit of a panic.

" I don't know he is a crbut that's not the point, go see him, you can get your stuff another day." She said pushing me out of her bedroom, mouthing 'have fun' and winking. I took a deep breath and walked down the stairs towards to door.