- oh, the guilt

[ season 3 episode 5 ]

"She's losing it. She almost battered and deep fried an 8 million dollar cheque this morning." Meredith complained about Izzie's money from Denny. "Atleast I cashed mine in straight away. The 15 million was just staring at me." Holly says faking a shudder down her spine.

"That kind of money, I'd buy my own hospital and stock it full of sick people. Vavuloplasties and ruptured aneruisms. Hmmm." Cristina said making George look at her funny "Your a phyco you know that right?" George asked Cristina who only nodded.

"Stop discussing me and my 8 1/2 million dollar cheque I won't cash." Izzie said looking at the group. "Why don't you discuss Meredith's problems or the fact Holly didn't come home last night." Izzie pointing fingers at the other two blondes.

"I was at my father's house. Bonding." Holly said opening her locker. "And I still haven't told McDreamy about McVet." Meredith said following Holly's actions.

"You still haven't done that."

"Dude, tell him already."

×××

"O'Malley, Webstone. Am I keeping you? M&M in ten minutes people!" Bailey ordered as Holly was trying to ring Mark who was still asleep in his hotel room. And George was ringing Callie, what he didn't know is that Callie was in bed with Holly's brother.

"We're going to a M&M?" Holly asked turning her focus away from the phone call that was yet to be answered. "Why yes, good morning to you too." Mark said sarcastically through the phone.

"Well you told me to meet you in the morning and then you don't show up. So I'm guessing a fun night?" Holly said everyone turned to her confused on whether they were talking to them or the person on the other side of the phone. "Not you guys." Holly said smiling at them.

"Well, my best friend forgot to tell me to set my alarm." Mark said as Holly could hear him rushing to get dressed. "Is that all your best friend is good for?" Holly asked rolling her eyes whole trying to keep up with the rest of the interns.

"I was going to ask you to get me a cappuccino cause that's what best friends do." Mark said praying that she would get him one. "Sorry I've got a M&M to attend to. Oh is that Doctor Bailey calling me. Looks like I've got to go. No time for cappuccinos." Holly hung up the phone smiling.

"George, Alex get good seats. Me, Holly and Mer will get snacks." Cristina ordered as Holly pulled a lollipop out of her pocket and unwrapped it only for it to be stole by Cristina. "That's my lollipop!" Holly said as Cristina sucked on. "Mine now." Cristina said smiling.