- the first cut is the deepest

𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
( - season one episode two )
TW: ABUSE AND RAPE

𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗬'𝗦 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬, she had started her shift by walking into the locker room, seeing Meredith, Izzie and George talking about moving into a house.

"Who's house are you all trying to move into?" Holly asked, curious because she was currently living in a hotel down the street. She opened her locker to open get her scrubs on.

"You see, Holly would be the perfect roommate! She wouldn't cause me too many problems." Meredith said while looking inbetween George and Izzie.

Holly was putting on her scrub top, when she replied to Meredith "Is that your way of asking me to move in?" Meredith nodded her head, Holly finished getting dressed to hug Meredith tightly and shake her slightly, "Your amazing, maybe my favourite."

Bailey walked in with assignments for the day, "George, you're running the code team, Meredith and Holly your on trauma patients. Cristina you can take weekend labs to the patients the new intern Alex will also be shadowing you and Izzie your on sutures."

"Dr Bailey I was hoping to assist you in the OR today, maybe do a minor procedure? I think I'm ready. Mocha latte?" Meredith asked Bailey handing her a latte,

"If she gets to cut, I want to cut." Cristina interjected

"I wouldn't mind cutting you know." Holly added

"Yeah, me too" Izzie agreed

George spoke up "I mean... I wouldn't mind having another go if everyone else is?" He said looking at Bailey trying to make puppy dog eyes

Bailey stopped her interns from speaking looking suprised that Karev hadn't said anything to her, "Stop talking." taking a deep breath, meaning the Bailey wrath was upon them "Every intern wants to perform their first surgery, that's not your job. Your job is to make your resident happy. Do I look happy? No. Why? Because my interns are whining. You know what would make me happy? Having the code team staffed, trauma patients being answered, having the weekened labs delivered and having sutures done down in the pit." She pauses for a second to take the mocha latte "No one holds a scalpel till I'm so happy I'm Mary freakin' Poppins."

"Mocha latte my ass." Cristina said making their residents head pop up.

"Well, why are you all just standing there." Meredith and Holly move to the elevator while Cristina leaves with Izzie and George.

"You know you could give me a surgery, I didn't say anything till now." Alex gave Bailey a sickly sweet smile.

"Go." She said with a stern look.

Holly and Meredith were talking at a quiet tone "So I really get to live in your house? I mean I'm very grateful but I don't have to if you don't want to see more than 100 hours a week." Holly said to Meredith while looking at the floor.

"See this is why your perfect, live in my house please. I know your probably not the cleanest but I need someone to dance with and rant to while drinking a bottle of tequila." Meredith looked at Holly with a pleading look "Please."