- maybe, im afraid

There will be a specific part for this song to play ;)

[ season 1 episode 6 ]

"Alex, we need to go before we're late to rounds" Holly said being mindful of the time as Alex peppered kisses along her shoulder. She leant her head back as he moved his kisses to her neck.

"Alex", she paused before moving away from him and looking into his eyes "We need to go to rounds" He laughed and rolled her body over. As she was only light. "5 more minutes won't do any harm" Alex said inbetween kisses on her neck.

×××

Okay it may have been more than five minutes. Alex and Holly had rushed out of the on-call room.

They ran quickly as they caught up to Bailey.

"Holly, Alex and Cristina you're late" The three look at each other "So is Meredith" Holly and Cristina say in unison. Bailey doesn't respond and continues walking.

"Oh Meredith you are so getting the Bailey wrath" Holly said with Alex making an 'oo' sound from behind.

"When you walk in this door, you will maintain decorum. You will not laugh, vomit or drop your jaw. Are we understood" Bailey said almost like the Headteacher was telling you off. All six of them nodded their heads.

Holly turned to Alex "Why would we laugh" She asked confused by Baileys words.

"Just wait" Alex said as Bailey opened the door. He kept his hand on her back. Guiding her into the room.

"Good morning, Miss Connors" Bailey said smiling at the girl infront of them.

"What is that?" George said turning to Cristina, "I think it might be a tumor" Cristina said trying to keep her voice low so Bailey wouldn't hear them and probably kick them off the case.

Alex stood smiling next to Miss Connors. "Good morning, Annie. How are you? This is Dr Bailey and these are my fellow interns" He said smiling from ear to ear. His fellow interns looking confused at him. Sure he wasn't the best with patients but he was really trying his hardest with this one.

"Dr Karev we refer to patients as mister.." Bailey was cut off by Annie, "I told him to call me 'Annie'. 'Miss Connors' makes me feel old and fat, which I am, but why feel that way?" She said looking back up at Alex he gave her a smile just as Burke entered.

"Good morning" He announced while looking at Cristina.

Alex leans down to Annie "This is, Dr Burke. Amazing surgeon" He said adding a wink a the end