- wishin' and hopin'

[ season 3 episode 14 ]

"Webstone, welcome to the clinic. Barring any surgical emergencies you will be working here." Bailey says as Holly walks into the clinic.

"Working on what?" Holly asks as she looks around the clinic. "That's what I said!" Cristina said.

"Right now, Olivia is going to be familiarising you with the protocol for the flu vaccine." Bailey says as Holly walks up to one of the beds. "These are nice pillows, might just have to sleep here."

"Do not touch the pillows! Those were.. 100 dollars.." Izzie said making Holly raise her eyebrows. "100? Maybe I should invest in them."

Izzie watches the door. As two shadows get closer, only for it to be Mark and Richard. "Boring." Holly said rolling her eyes playfully.

"Doctor Bailey, congratulations on the opening of the clinic." Mark said. "It is open, isn't it?" Webber asked looking around.

"I miss Georgie. Like where is he. I've been stuck with Alex too long." Holly mumbled making Alex elbow her. "What! It's the truth."

"Someone's coming." Izzie said making everyone watch the doors. This time George and Callie enter. "Oh thank God!" Holly says happily in George's arrival.

"Damn it!" Izzie says making Holly glare at Izzie.

Holly walks over to George who's just stood still. "Is O'Malley all right?" Webber asked as Holly moves her hand infront of his face. "Georgie." Holly says slowly.

"We got married in Vegas!" George says proudly, everyone stops what they are doing at looks at him and Callie. "We're married." George says smiling.

"Dude, she's Callie O'Malley." Alex says laughing. Before George could say anything to George she hugs him. "I wish I could've been the priest, but I'll get over it." Holly says making George smile. "I'm glad you're happy Georgie." Holly says pulling away from the hug and ruffling his hair.

"Well, come on I want pictures and show me the ring." Holly said looking between the newly married couple.

"I told you she'd be like my mom." George says making Holly look at him shocked. "You're so right and I hate it."

Callie lifts up her hand to show Holly the ring. "Okay, I love it! Danity and cute! It must've been a magical wedding."

×××

"Why do you get a surgical case and I have to steal patients. Should've slept with an attending." Holly says to Cristina.

Cristina can only smile at Holly. "What, why are you looking at me like that, please stop." Holly says making Cristina pout.

"You are so oblivious, have you not seen the way you two look at each other. Oblivious!" Cristina says walking away leaving Holly confused.