- as we know it

[ season 2 episode 17 ]

𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁;
Pink mist is what the bomb squad calls a person who has been blown apart by a bomb.

"Maybe Bailey will name her kid after us." Holly says trying to distract Meredith as she gets put in a flak jacket.

"Do you realise how stupid that was?" Dylan asks finishing put the flak jacket on Meredith. "It was Mer! Incredibly stupid." Cristina chimes in.

"Ok you know when you don't need to he made fun of? Like when you've got your hand inside a body that's got a bomb in it and a stranger is velcro-ing a flak jacket to your boobs." Meredith said aiming it at Cristina. Cristina nodded.

"You've got a sense of irony." Dylan said, "Only when things are really ironic. We had a feeling." Meredith said turning to Cristina.

"It's not the right time to say I told you so is it?" Holly said making Cristina look at. "If you weren't squeezing that bag I'd slap you right now." Cristina said making Holly force a smile at her.

"What was your feeling?" Dylan asked as all three girls replied. "Nothing."

Burke and Cristina argue about her leaving. Meredith watches the two teary-eyed. "Mer." Holly said making Meredith hum. "I'm sorry for eating the last ice cream tub." Holly said watching Cristina and Burke argue.

"Why are you sorry for eating the last ice cream tub?" Meredith said. Holly took her eyes of Burke and Cristina. "Cause now we might not get to share another one." Holly said making her own eyes teary. Holly's feeling had become even stronger. Holly had come to the realisation one of them is going to die today.

Holly looks away from Meredith to turn to Cristina. "Cristina. I'm sorry I ate your special packet of sweets. I was hungry and I just saw them in the cupboard and I just ate them. And then I blamed George." Holly said making Cristina look at her.

"Holly this sounds awfully like a goodbye. And it's not going to be a goodbye because I'm going to see you in what less than an hour. And make the both of you. Neither of you are dying, because you cannot leave me with George and Izzie. It will kill me." Cristina said looking between the two.

"We'll be fine." Meredith says as Cristina stares at her. "We'll see you in an hour." Meredith says as Cristina says goodbye to Burke and leaves the OR.

"You have a plan right?" Holly says to Dylan. Who just stands still not replying. "I mean you better have a plan."

"Can I call Bailey or something maybe even Lily." Holly said "Or I mean are you not allowed to use the phones down here." Holly said looking around the room.