- six days

[ season 3 episode 12 ]

"How am I related to that man?" Meredith asks as Holly and Cristina look at each other. "What do you mean?" Cristina asks.

"I mean look at him. He's a mess." Meredith comments as they watch Thatcher swing his arm and spills coffee everywhere. "I mean he's a disaster. A stammering, mumbling, clumsy disaster with whom I have nothing in common with. Not one thing." Meredith said as Holly raises her eyebrows at Meredith.

"I hate to um break it to you Mer." Holly started saying but was cut off by Meredith. "What?"

"You do your own share of stammering yourself." Cristina said making Meredith look at her in disbelief. "Yeah, that nervous talking thing you do. It's actually alot like him." Izzie added.

"And the messy thing."

"Totally."

"You're the messy one." Meredith said to Cristina. "My apartment is messy, my locker is messy, but I am not messy. Sometimes you have like food and stuff in your hair." Cristina says making Holly hum.

"Yeah food, band-aids on your face." Izzie said making Holly turn to Meredith. "I can still kind of see that indentation from that nose strip you had to wear last night." Holly said pointing at Meredith's nose.

"You are in a relationship with no words." Meredith said pointing as Cristina. "You two are millionaires in $20 shoes." Meredith said turning and pointing inbetween Izzie and Holly. "And you like your best friend you just haven't realised yet." Meredith said pointing at Holly.

"Whatever." Meredith said walking away. "I do not like my best friend!" Holly shouted to Meredith. "Does it seem like I do?" Holly asked to the other two.

"I mean you had like your 4th movie night at his hotel. And you brought him over last week for pizza and beer. And I'm pretty sure you started stargazing together?" Cristina said looking at Holly who was biting the inside of her cheek.

"We are just very good friends."

"Whatever you say sunshine, but when I'm walking you down that aisle in a couple of years, you'll know who to thank." Cristina said smiling.

"No marriage because me no likey."

×××

"George kissed me. Yesterday. One minute he was holding a urine bag, the next minute he's kissing me. Do you think he's just freaking out about his dad? Yeah you're right. He's probably just freaking out. I shouldn't hold it to him." Callie rambled as Addison stared of into space and as Holly sat confused.