- winning a battle, losing the war

𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
( - season one episode three )

It was 4:37 am when the argument between George and Izzie begun. Holly hoped she could drown the sound out with the rain falling down onto Seattle. Meredith had got pit of bed and flopped to the floor. Holly let out a groan as she prepared herself for long day ahead of her. "Today, is not a good day."

Holly trudged towards the bathroom passing Izzie and George "Holly, dont you think I should get the bigger closet!". Holly sighed and turned around to them "If I'm truly honest, I do not care. You awoke me from my nice slumber. Prepare yourself for a very painful day." Holly replied with a stare at the two.

Holly headed towards the bathroom to splash her face in hopes it would awaken her. Meredith had slammed the door on Izzie and George but stealing the coffee.

×××

"Fools on bikes killing themselves. Natural selection is what it is." Bailey said shaking her head in disapproval of this day. "What did you lot do to Webstone, she looks dead." Bailey said pointing to Holly,

"We awoke the sleeping princess from her beauty sleep" Izzie said in a patronising tone, Holly let out a low growl staring at Izzie "Sorry Holly." Izzie said in a scared tone.

"Should be."Holly said in a low tone. Making Bailey smile at the girl and her tone.

The group talied about the dead baby bar. The most hostile race in Seattle, with no rules all for free shots of tequila.

"Cool, sounds like a fun bike ride." Holly nodded along with her fellow interns realising how cool the race would be to see "Might try it out next year." Cristina, Meredith and Izzie looked at her with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry little one but theres no way in hell, I'm letting you participate in that." Cristina said with a motherly tone. Holly mumbled back "Fine mom." Earning a smack on her head from Cristina.

"I need someone to get up to the OR floor, the chief needs a right hand." Bailey asked as all her interns hands shot up. Bailey took a minute deciding "George". She said with a smile. "Okay people, the rules of trauma. Dont mingle with the ER interns, they dont know their ass from their esophagus. Sew fast, discharge fast, take bodies up to the OR. Dont let me find you fighting over patients. Got it? Come on let's go".

The interns ran, amazed by all the injuries. Holly let out a wow "This is like candy, but with blood which is so much better." Cristina said.
"Sweet, sweet candy." Holly said doing a few happy jumps on the spot clapping her hands with excitement.

×××

Holly hadn't been receiving any surgical cases just men who had some cuts and left against medical advice. But atleast she could say shes probably better than anyone at stitches

Holly was sat a desk when George appeared "George what are you doing?" She asked George as him seemed to look lost

"I'm hiding. I have a VIP patient who likes me" He said back to her still looking scared and lost "Dont we want patients to like us?" Holly asked George confused by what he was doing.

"No no no, he likes likes me." Holly looked up at him up and down "Go for it buddy, go get whatever satisfies you, I'm down with the rainbow." George looked at her with wide eyes "You're not gay are you." He quickly shook his head going to leave but comes back,