CHAPTER 17

OMNISCIENT

Yoo Jeongyeon,the Cromonica's current Top 7.A fun and bright person with blinding smiles.

-But behind the blinding smiles that mask her real self,a merciless murderer person hides behind.Replacing the pure hearted and kind personality she has,with ruthless person-who killed people without hesitation.But as they say:Everyone has a reason.

She carefully put aside the shovel,and leans against a big tree.Her nails and fingers were stained with dried bloods.She glance over the two bodies that already layed inside the pit--neck slit.

She recognise the two men who she assumes to be Tian Min's men,that failed to do their duty as a patrol.She scoffed in amusement.'Such shallow reason to kill'.

After a few moments of resting,she went back to her business,continuing to fill the pit with soil.After she was done.She let her body slump against the big root of the tree.

Her hand fish out a knife from her pocket,playing it between her fingers.She sigh,reminiscing the conversation she had with Tian Min.If only she have another choice,she will not gone trough this way:killing people and burying them underneath the ground.

Like what happen at the locker.She is the culprit-the murderer who killed the guy,laying on the floor with eyes wide open,different part of his body were stabbed by a knife.Just because the guy knew what is about to happen in the future-Like Tian Min coming back with much more stronger allies.So Tian Min did a move before even the guy can spill something to the Headmistress.Assigning her to kill the guy.

Tian Min's word repeated over and over again inside her head.Her teeth gritted in hatred,hand clutching the blade of the knife tightly,drawing blood from her wounded palm,and letting her blood drips until it drop on the scattered leaves.

"Kill Y/n and I'll free your family"

"STUPID!"

The knife thrown on the three.Blood still freshly dripping down from its blade.

+_+_+_+_+

YOUR POV

I stare blankly outside.I was in daze when someone suddenly tap my shoulder,snapping me out of my thoughts.

I look up and saw an unfamiliar face,looking at me shyly.Her eyes won't stayed still,she keep glancing around,while fiddling her fingers."Uhmm yes?" I ask,and she suddenly flinch.She seems really nervous.

"Uhmm Top 1 wants to give this to you." She handed me a piece of paper and abruptly run away,leaving me confuse.What is wrong with her,and what is that tall yoda want again from me.

I unfold the piece of paper and saw a words written on it.

Meet me at the garden after your afternoon class whether you like it or not.

-Top 1👽

I groan in annoyance,and crumpled the piece of paper,and toss it aside.I don't care if someone might see it.

I look around the classroom,and all the cameras were moving to different direction.They must've seen the interaction between me and that girl.I sigh and think about that yoda's offer again.

"Uh whatever" Her eyes rolled annoyingly,before putting down her chopsticks,and look at me intently,straight on the eyes.With her dark brown orbs staring deeply onto mine,I felt my heart leap in weird way.