CHAPTER 06

OMNISCIENT

The sun rays from the morning sun ,pass trough the glass window of the no. 666 room,lighting up the whole room.

Y/n stirred on her sleep,feeling someone snuggling close to her arms.Her eyelids slowly lifting up,as someone continue to snuggle closer to her.

She turn to other side and saw her roommate sleeping peacefully.Momo's face looks horrible-the bags under her eyes were clearly visible,and her lips were slightly parted.

Y/n carefully sit up,face drawn with confusion.As far as she remember,she was inside the forest.She doesn't quite remember what happened,but she knew,someone hit her that made her lost her concious and pass out.

But the thing that confuse her a lot.How did she get here?Yes,she knew Momo is one of the toptiers,but she saw how the raccoon sleep like a lard in winter season on her bed

She look around and saw cotton balls scattered on the floor.Her eyes caught up with the small basin place on on the small table on her bedside.Momo might be the one who have taken care of her ,while she's unconcious and she appreciates that.

-But still... there are question running inside her mind,and she needed Momo to clarify something .She's sure it's not Momo.But she want to hear Momo answer.

Her roommate voices cutted of her thoughts.The latter tosses around and hug the soft pillows still not waking up from her deep slumber.She maybe doesn't got enough sleep last night.

She let Momo sleeps a little more.They have one hour before the class start,and they don't need to rush,because the school is just step away from their dorm-well for Momo,but her?She needs to walk long way trough.

She carefully stand up and walk over to the bathroom to wash her face.After some time,she went out of the bathroom and saw her roommate sleeping cutely,mumbling incoherent words,that Y/n can't understand.

She head towards the kitchen and decided to cook for the older,since she knows how Momo loves food.It obvious,because she can see snacks displayed with the stuff toys on the bedside of her roommate and Every time she goes here after class,Momo have already arrive with foods on her hands,eating and finishing the snacks off.

Slicing the igredients,and arm wrapped around her face.Her body become stiff.. she was ready to stab whoever that is-but the culprit beat her by talking with hoars voice:"I didn't know you knew how to cook" Her voice muffled by Y/n's back.

Y/n need some time to process what's happening,and sink the words in before finally coming back to her senses."Uhmm.. it.. it just a thank you for take caring of me las night" She cursed herself for stuttering into her words.

Momo giggles,as she tighten the hug,causing the younger to flinch under her affection."Thank you.I thought you don't like skinship at all." She buried her face on
Y/n's nape as she sigh: "It's surprises me" Y/n can feel Momo smiled against her skin.

"My sister taught me of a different way how to show our gratitude.Even it's weird for me,I can't seem to avoid that kind of way, because its the only way to make my sister happy."The younger answered monotonously, preparing the pan as the raccoon follows wherever she goes,not releasing her arm from the younger's waist.Momo hint something on her voice but decided to pry it off.