CHAPTER 04

OMNISCIENT

The bell rang for break time,and student rush out from their respective room.

Y/n stayed still on her spot,as she watch the student disappear behind the door,before she stand up and wore her bag,following the student.

"Be careful on your way out... Not because she's nice,that not mean that how she thinks inside" She heard the pale girl,and her darted over Dahyun.She saw the girl play a black tinted bullet between her two fingers.

She ignore the pale girl and proceed over to the door,not minding the gaze that was on her.

She exited the room with quiet step.She sees Rosé standing by the door with a smile,waiting for her.

"How was having a 30 minutes class" Rosé teases,which earn a glare from the smaller girl.

"It's not my fault that I'm late on my first subject" Y/n retorted and walk ahead of the taller.She stop and turn over to Rosé for a moment and utter:"It's President fault" and completely leave the pink-haired latter.

Once again,Y/n went over to the back of the school as she look around to make sure no one had follow her.

She sees the forest once again,but unlike the other time,it's clear and clean.No fogs covering the surroundings.She can see the greenery trees,the dead leaves that scattered on the ground and the broken twigs that blocking the way in,aside from the barricades on the entrance.

The first time she went here.No twigs blocking her way inside,but she guess Ms. President made sure that no one can enter this forest again.

As like before,she jump over the barricades,shoving aside the twigs,that blocks her way in.

She made trough inside the forest,and made sure that she leave a sign way back,as she goes further deep the woods.

She walks in care,not wanting to slip into twigs once again,like before,or she might end up trapped in someone hold.

From the entrance,a pair of eyes watch Y/n in silent,as the latter move deeper inside the woods and she shakes her head disappointly."You really don't know how be to be careful" She mutters and jump over the barricades,following ,by checking the sign that Y/n left.

YOUR POV

My eyes roam around the place.There's nothing weird here,but the ropes hanging on the trees branches made me confuse.

How can the school just leave this ropes here.My eyes squinted,when I notice something stained the ropes.Blood?

I walk closely and examine the rope.I'm not wrong,it is a blood.But who owns this blood and why it stained with blood.

I remember what I saw on my father's journal.At the very deep part of the forest,I saw someone's secret.

Could it be the girl I saw yesterday,my father was talking about.But that's impossible.The journal said it was a middle age man as him.

When they died.I thought it was just a simple murder,but I was wrong since they involve my girl bestfriend in the suspect list,which confuse me a lot,cause the day my parent's died,she's with me,along with my sister.

My sister are years older than me.She's the first one to find out about our father's journal,but she kept quiet about it.

I always caught her reading something,and everytime she sees me,she will hides it.One day she suddenly left me to our grandmother.She said she's going to study in another school,and after she left,she never comeback,until I turned 18.