CHAPTER 18

YOUR POV

I was woken up by a sound of people chattering.Cause it makes my head hurt like damn!

My eyes fluttered open and saw numerous people around me that I cant recognize,well except for the Kim Manoban couple and Dahyun and my sister.

"Y/n you're awake!" Jisoo unnie chime and approach with evident worry plastered on her face.I sit up and close my eyes for a brief moment to adjust my sight from the light.

"What happened?" I ask as I open my eyes,only to see their attention gathered all to me.

"Nayeon brought you here after you pass out." My sister answered and I can still feel my veins pulsating because of the drug."Nayeon drugge-"

"I'm the one who give that order" Jisoo cutted me off.

"You alright kiddo?" A raven haired girl that looks familiar ask me.I examine her trying to remember where I possibly saw her.Right.She's one of the former top tiers.Kang Seulgi.

"Uhm just a little bit dizzy" I replied.She nods and sat beside me.

"Are you sure Tzuyu won't betray us?" Seulgi turn to my sister and she seems taken aback from the sudden question.Everyone attention gathered to my sister and I can sense that Jisoo unnie is trying to find an answer,but she was having a hard time finding the right word to say."Uhmm-- "

"She will not.She's not that kind of person." I cutted my sister off and everyone turn to me with disbelief evident on their faces,even my sister but theres only one person who did not reacted that way,like she knows Tzuyu more than what I know about the taller.Kim Dahyun.

"How did you even know?" Seulgi broke off my thought.

"I just know" I shrugged then added:"I will take responsibility of it,if ever she spill something to her father."

"Be careful with your words kiddo" Seulgi uttered,lips stretching a wide grin.

+_+_+_+_+

I push my bedroom open and saw my things and belongings put into a suit case.I look to the other side and saw my roommate staring at my things."What is happening?" I ask and her head whipped to me.

"Your going to move to Top 1's room" She answered nonchalantly and lays softly on her bed.

"To Tzuyu's room?In this state of time?" My eyes widen in bewilderment."I already told you no need to repeat it!" My roommate hiss,covering herself with the soft pillow.

I still stand here,unable to process everything that is happening.That Tzuyu is really going to make me suffer.

"Fix yourself now and drag that suitcase out here." Momo uttered and I did what she told to with grumpy face.Even I want to oppose to the idea,I cant do anything,Tzuyu is going to be a big help to us.

I drag the suitcase out of the room and was ready to close the door,but Momo stop me.She stand there staring at me intently."What is it again Momo-- "

My words halted when she suddenly brab my face and lays her lips onto mine- but it didn't last long,as she pulled away immediately and retracted her hand from my face then said:"Be careful on your way"-and slam the door close in front of my face.

A moment of silence before I finally got out of my mind,and realised what have Momo done.

"What the heck did just happened?!"

+_+_+_+_+

"This way miss" Tzuyu's butler uttered and led me to the tall girl room,which take a decade again before we finally reach it.How can that yoda arrive at her class without being late.

The butler open the door for me and gesture me to get in.The moment I step my feet inside,the butler close the door and leave.Then there I saw Tzuyu already laying on her bed,face covered with novel book.

I look over to the oppsite side of Tzuyu's bed and saw another bed.Definitely mine.I head over there and place the suit case beside the bed before finally falling on top of the soft matress.

i release a heavy sigh.I let my minds my wander and darkness takeover me.

+_+_+_+_+

I

woke up by a soft pillow,repeatedly landing on my back.

"GET UP NOW SLEEPY HEAD!" Then I heard Tzuyu's voice as she continiously to hit my back with the pillow.

I groan in annoyance and sit up,and Tzuyu stop."Good.I thought i will needed to use the faucet just to wake you up"

I glared at her and stand up.I glance at her alarm clock and saw that its still 5 in the morning."What the heck do you want?! its fucking 5 in the morning!" I grumbled.Then her eyebrows meet in displease.

"De Lavin,i just want to remind you-- if ever you forget,we have an agreement" She replied,eyebrows furrowed.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and made my way to her kitchen,and before I could step inside,She yelled:"Cook omelet,bacons and whatever you want to eat!"

I did not bother to reply and prepare all the needed ingredients then proceed on cooking.

After doing my magic on the kitchen and making an hot chocolate,I served the food on her table that is place inside the kitchen.Without further ado,she sit and eat it.

While I lean on the kitchen counter,I watch her eat.I did not know if she doesn't really notice me looking at her or she really knew but did not mind me.

I take a sip on my hot chocolate,and my eyes unconciously darted on her lips,then a memory comes rushing on my mind.Nayeon and Momo.That two girl.Now i remember it again.I can feel my face heating up.

I shake the thought away and nearly spit out the chocolate when Tzuyu appears in front without a warning."Do you really need to watch me while I eat?" She frowned.

I shook my head,not knowing what to answer."Can I use your bathroom?" I ask instead yhen she nodded hesitantly."That way" She answered nonchalantly and pointed her index finger over bathroom door."Is it soundproof?".Then she nodded again.Without fursther ado i rush to the bathroom without forgetting to mutter a small 'thank you'.

Once I enter the bathroom,I close and lock it door.I can feel my heart thumping hard.I don't even know what is the reaaon,then I remember the moment those two ladies and I can't help but to....

"AHHHHHHHH!"

On the kitchen area,Tzuyy leans on the counter with bored confuse face,after hearing me squeal."She's really weird.

"Its not soundproof at all!" She snickers.

____________

A/n:I apologize for the mistake I've done.