CHAPTER 05

YOUR POV

The taller girl laugh echoed in the hallway,while the brunette glared at her,as she stand up and dust off her uniform."You brat!" The brunette spat.

Then she turn to me with raised eyebrow,confuse as to why I'm still on the floor.Sensing her judging stare,I came back to my senses and abruptly stand up,clearing my throat.

"I'm sorry" I bow in apology and attempt to walk away.As when I pass by her she grab my hand and eyed up and down my clothes.

"Why are you not wearing-ow!" She was interrupted,when the taller just shoved her away causing her to stumble backward,and the taller ignore the grumpy bunny,and held my hand shooking it violently,as she smiled at me introducing herself."Hi I'm Yoo Jeongyeon.Senior student" She uttered,still shaking my hand.

Her action creep me a lot but nonetheless made me laugh mentally."Y/n De Lavin" I replied and pulled off my hand from her hold.

"So.. the way you dress,I think you're new" She mutters,her bright smile,not leaving her lips."Jihyo should put you in detention now" The other girl uttered and stand beside the taller girl.

I look over to her.The mention of President dug in trough me.From the start I never really like her presence."Ms. President done it already" I replied,and excuse myself,as I bow in respect and leave them.

Before I could go further,I heard the taller scolding the brunette,for acting rude towards me.

I threw it off away and made my way trough the cafeteria.When I reach the said place,I spot Rosé on the same spot as earlier.

Her mind is occupied by her own train of thoughts,that she didn't even notice my presence... until I sat opposite of her,which attract her attention.Her head snap towards me and smiled:"Oh Y/n!Where have you been?" She question,eyebrows creased in confusion.

"Around the school" I respond,and glance outside.The sun flashes brights on the sky."So.." Rosé started getting my attention.I does and turn over her."How was being the President" She grin,and wiggled her eyebrows,teasing me.

I scoffed in annoyance.But it did not stop her to tease me,throwing some winks at me.

How did she even know that I'm with President?I didn't even told her."How did you know I'm with Jihyo?"

Her eyes widen in shock,as she stand up and slap her palm on my mouth.She looks around looking if someone hears me.She sees the student minding their own business,and maybe it's a cue that no one heard me.But I'm here looking at her confusely.

She retract her hand from my mouth."You shouldn't say her name like that." She mutters discreetly,and I lift an eyebrow.

"Like what?" I ask.

"Like she's just a simple student here" She answered and slump her body on the chair,as a sigh of relief tear away from her mouth.

Seriously?What kind of school is this."If you want to stay alive til you graduate,then follows the rules" She said and I could only look at her uninterested,and she probaby got what I meant.I have my own rules.