CHAPTER 34

Her both wrists were tied as she look back at the man before her. "I have given you everything you want and this is all what I get? Your disloyalty." The man hisses and Momo chuckles, amuse.

"Who says I'm not loyal. My plan was too gain De Lavin trust and then find where they are hiding with Jisoo's sister help." The running President squinted his eyes, looking back at Momo to see if the latter is really saying the truth. He sees nothing. Momo's eyes was just blank, no hint of tease.

He sigh in defeat, but still pondering over Momo words. He knows Momo is up to something but he couldn't figure out what is it.

"Bring me her younger sister. That's a command. If you can't, then you can never have the medicine."

+_+_+

The night went pretty fast. It was 7 in the morning. I turn around and met with Chaeyoung's back, her shoulders heaving, sign that she is into deep slumber.

I can clearly hears the faint noises coming from the outside, probably coming from the people who have awaken earlier than me. After gaining my senses, I stood up from the bed and stride my way to the door.

Upon opening it, the faint sound had gone louder.

There I see Nayeon, Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo, Sana, and Jeongyeon. "Good morning." I greeted, attracting their attention and a moment later, I found getting squeeze by Sana's bone crushing hug.

I was surprise from the gesture but eventually gave in and hug her back. Her sweet fragrance filling my nose.

"Tsk!" Jisoo on the other hand heard the bunny. A smile of mischief crepting its way to her lips.

With still that mischievious smile plastered across her face, she walk towards me and Sana, breaking the hug as she teasingly says, "Okay that's enough lovebirds. Someone might explode in jealousy~" She let out in a sing-song voice, cpearly teasing someone.

I was flustered hearing my older sister remark but did not let my face shows it.  "I didn't know we have love traingle here." Jennie join and I am utterly confuse. Love traingle? What they mean?

"By the way." Jisoo divert the topic, her voice lace with seriousness, "Have you meet Momo last night?" She ask and I sigh in disappointment. I shake my head indicating a no.

Well at least we have Rosé now. Speaking of. "Where is Rosé?"

"Still sleeping." Jeongyeon replied, entering her room.

"Everyone!" Jisoo clap a hand for our attention. "Rosé said, she have important news to tell." She announce. "But for now, you should rest or at least eat."

+_+_+

I hum a song as I let my thought wander trough unknown places. I was too occupied with my own thoughts that I didn't notice Tzuyu occupying the space beside me.

"Hey.. " I snapped out of my thoughts when she spoke. I tilt my head to look at her and saw her looking at the horizon. We we're on top of tree trunk enjoying tue blissful touch of the wind. Jisoo had inform us that no one have never dare to go to this place.

"Yeah?" I gaze over the beautiful sky, watching the birds fly freely in the air. "What are you doing here?" Tzuyu ask, eyes remain lock with the horizon.

"Trying to relax at least."

Tzuyu hum and silence engulf us.  I tense up when i felt her head rested on my shoulder. I relax after some minutes, letting the taller woman use my shoulder as her pillow. She stayed silent and I couldn't help but wonder. I move my face to look at her and find out she already had her eyes close, breathing in the fresh air that provided by the trees that surrounds us.

I took the chance to fully examine her facial features. Her slight-tanned skin, her cute nose. Her cheeks, where her dimples appears everytime she smiles. Either in mischief or sadistically. Her thin red lips that perfectly match with her big brown round eyes. And her ears. Her ears that remind of the character from the starwars. I let out a soft chuckles, careful not to wake her up, if she even really asleep.

Her eyelids suddenly move, indicating that she was about to open her eyes. And she did, her big doe eyes meeting mine. Locking her gaze with mine.

I couldn't seem to bring myself to look away and so Tzuyu. She keep her gaze lock with mine and slowly lean in and my whole body felt paralyzed as I helplessly watch as the distance between us slowly deacreases. Our noses brush softly against one another and one more push...

"ERHM!!"  A loud clearing of their throat startles me and Tzuyu, breaking us from the intense staring contest. Me and Tzuyu abruptly stand up with red face.

As Tzuyu turn to face the culprit, I catch a glimpse disappointment in her eyes or probably just an hallucination.

I sigh when I finally sees the interruptor. It was just Sana and Nayeon. "Are we interrupting something?" Sana ask with fake clueless face, as if like she did not see what's coming if not for their interruption.

"Yes actually. If not for the two snake suddenly popping out of nowhere." The tall Taiwanese rolled an eye to the older girl, clicking her tongue annoyingly when the glares at her.

"Uhmm.. Is there something you need?" I butted in, not wanting their little argument to grow bigger. "Yes there is." Sana beam, smiling widely as she hooked her arms around my shoulder. "Your sister want to talk to you about something."

"What Sana mean is, your sister needs all of us for discussion with Rosé." Nayeon said trough gritted teeth, but its that not noticable at all and forcefully remove Sana's arm around my shoulder and replace it with her own.

I felt awkward as they glares at each other when a hand suddenly grab my wrist pulling me away from the two raging, ready to prove theirselves in any minute. "Ladies, you're making Y/n uncomfortable." Tzuyu muttered nonchalantly and proceed on dragging me with her. Whats with this three. Last minute they were allies and then the next minute they're enemies.

"Yah! Tzuyu, Y/n is going to walk with me." I heard Nayeon yelled and follows with another yell but this time from Sana. "Walking with you? She's going to walk with me!"

"In your dreams!"

"I'm her bestfriends for fuck sake. While you? You're just an stranger whom she meet here in this hell hole!"

"Correction.. EX-BESTFRIEND!"

"You two!" Tzuyu cutted the two bickering girls of. An irritated expression flashes across her face as she looks the two girl who stop shouting each other to look at her. Tzuyu's lips curved upward with mischief as an naughty idea came up to her mind.

When she's sure that the attention are all on hers, she grip my jaw softly and tilted my head to face.

My eyes almost bulges out from its socket when she connected our lips together in front of Sana and Nayeon.