CHAPTER 08

YOU

"Headmistress Lee Ji Eun is missing" A shocking announcment echoed trough the meeting hall. Murmurs grew louder as the moment of silent engulf the surrounding when the new founder of Cromonica stood in front of the crowd.

The top tiers stayed unbothered as they seated behind, as if like they know this is going to happen. But they weren't only twelve, there are thirteen people seated on the top tiers seat.

The added one has a hoodie on. Half of the hooded person face is covered with fabric—and there is Sana looking so serious as she scan the whole crowd, but soon shifted into a surprise expression when her eyes landed on me.

I look away almost immediately. We didn't see each other for three years. No letter, text or any communication. I don't know how I'm going to act in front of her.

"I'm worried too as much as you do." He mutters with fake sympathy. He couldn't even hide the smirk that slowly creep it's way to his lips. "while she was gone someone will take over her position."

Once again the hall was filled with collected murmurs from the student.

"Please welcome Chou Tian Min" He says proudly and everyone gasp. The name sounds familiar to me. Isn't that the name I heard Ms. IU, Sir Changmin and two other founder talking about?Definitely it is.

A man wearing a luxurious suit come up on the stage. His mere presence make already the student trembles and it made me curious who he really is. Why is everyone bothered by just his presence. What his purpose hiding the headmistress?

"Hello everyone! Is good to be back right?" He chuckles, and I can feel the atmosphere grew tense, as if like his words can stabbed your heart in an instant.

No one answered him. Then he laugh: "Why are you so tense?Like I'm going to burn you all." He state and scan everyone's reaction. "Well.." Then he trailed off, his face dance with excitement and mischief. "yeah I'd like to burn you all alive, but of course it will not be fun if there's no dangerous rules right?"

He's a psychopath.

"As your new headmaster i'll now declare that from now on when the time hit seven there will be no student scattered around and you are all forbidden to go out at night when the time hit 5." He announce and the meeting hall fell in defeaning silent.

No one bothered to oppose him. Seeing everyone's reaction, a contented sigh escape his lips .His eyes roam around and it landed on me. His eyes darken as if like I reminded someone that he hates.

"And one more thing..." He look at me straight in the eyes. "Whoever try to oppose my command will be tortured to death, and another more... I want you all to be discipline... no bullying, no fighting, and no one should be close to the top tiers." He mutters emphasising the last eight words as he clarify. "Understand!?"