CHAPTER 33

"Are you sure about this?" Jisoo question, eyes showing doubt and worry. I could only smile to assure as I nod. "Don't worry unnie, I can handle myself." I wave a goodbye before climbing up the stairs that lead me out from the hideout.

The moon is still shines trough the forest, illuminating the dark part of the woods. It's so quiet that I could hear my own breathing.

Even Momo had not say a place, where we should meet up, I decided to go. Like they can turn me down that easily. And about Momo, I don't know but I could feel something deep inside me telling me that I can trust her when it comes to myself - but not for other people.

The crickets of insects have floated and blended with the calm wave of the wind and leaves were swept away by the air. While exploring a tiny part of the woods, I wondered about a place where we can possibly meet up.

Garden? No, It's too dangerous.

I was too engrossed over my train of thoughts, that I didn't notice the small movement coming from behind a tree, until..

I squeak in surprise when I was pulled behind a tree, hand covering my mouth, preventing from spilling a noise that could attract any living being.

"Shh.. It's me."

I flinch from the familiar voice - but it's not from Momo. It's rather owns by the person who I have never seen even before I was chase by Tian Min men.

I turn around and look at the woman face.

"Rosé?"

+_+_+

Momo stared into a void, mind flying everywhere. She knows she forget something. She tried so hard to remember it but her mind couldn't seems to cooperate, leaving her frustrated and bothered.

Jihyo who had just walk in into the room is baffled, seeing the older girl in a trance, face displayed discomfort. "Is there something wrong?" She snap off at the bothered raccoon.

Momo turn to face her and shake her head. "There's nothing." The older sigh. "It just, I feel like I forget something."

Jihyo had decided to shut and bobbed her head, proceeding on her bed. It is already 2 in the morning and the moon was already hidden behind the tall wall that trapped the whole university.

So even just for a few hours she can have a sleep and rest.

Momo lays on her bed, limbs sprawled. Her mind travel in a miles of thoughts until she realize something...

And gasp.

"Sh!t."

Jihyo was woken up by rushing sound, she sit up and saw Momo hurriedly slipping into her slipper. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to meet up with someone." Momo replied, earning a confused look from the SC President. "Where?" Jihyo ask.

"In that bastard territory." She answered vaguely, thorns Jihyo knows what she meant.

"Don't you think it's too dangerous?"

"It's even more dangerous for her." Momo wave a goodbye and closes the door, leaving Jihyo alone. She shrugged it off and lays down once again.

"I hope she won't do something."

+_+_+

Jisoo waited patiently, even though her eyes life were about to close. She heard a door opening and her head whipped towards our direction. Her breath caught in her throat when she sees who's with me.

"Chaeyoung (Park)?"

Rosé perk up upon hearing a familiar deep husky voice. I was left standing there - confuse and baffled when Rosé run towards Jisoo and hug her, eyes brimming with tears. "I miss you." Rosé whispers against Jisoo's ear. And I nearly choke when I realize what I am witnessing.

But then Rosé next move left me blinking in confusion.

She drawback from the hug and slap Jisoo unnie really hard on the face that her head tilted. The sound echoed and everyone got alarm that they run out of all their room. Only to sees the scene.

"Wha- What was that for?" Jisoo ask but then Rosé slap her again a little lighter. "Wah! Rosé - Ow! "

Jisoo halted on her words when the taller start to hit her her chest repeatedly with her fist. "You idiot! Do you know how broken and devastated I am when you suddenly disappeared!" Rosé sob.

Everytime she hit my sister, Jisoo would winced in pain but did not do anything to prevent her from doing - probably cause she knows her mistake.

"I'm sorry." Jisoo said, voice softer than it could ever be. "Dumbass." Rosé hisses and kicked Jisoo in the shin and I felt I was kicked too, seeing my sister jumping around, cursing under her breath.

"Ow! Ow. Fuck! You did not change at all." Jisoo laugh, despite of the pain she going trough with. Rosé smiles finally and pulled Jisoo into a hug. If I am lone I would squeal but then I realize there are buffoons watching the scene too.

I smiled, seeing them reconciled again.

"Still you're an idiot." I giggled at that.

+_+_+

Momo walk carefully but she knows, something is off. The wind rustles the leaves furiously that she couldn't hear her surroundings, but one thing she knew - someone is following her.

She stop on her tracks and the movement behind her stop too. She turned around and examine the surroundings but failed to spot someone, but then a shadow of three to five people appear when the wind move the branches. Now she's certain, someone is after her.

She move forward a little faster and steps coming from behind fasten too. Momo stop and they stop too. So Momo thought for a second.

- And she could only think of is the run.

So she ran to mislead the people that hid behind the shadows of the night and they fell immediately, running after Momo.

______________

Author's Note:

It supposed to be updated after chapter 32 but.....

never mind.